Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible Summer Transfer Targets

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Kevin Amankwaah, David Raven, Frazer Richardson, Danny Woodards... I'll stop. :thumbsup: I love him as a person, not so much as a player!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Kevin Amankwaah, David Raven, Frazer Richardson, Danny Woodards... I'll stop. :thumbsup: I love him as a person, not so much as a player!

No,No,Maybe,No
I Love him as a player because he plays with his heart on his sleeve he is not afraid of getting stuck in and throughout last season was the only player who I consistently gave good reviews of because he always fights for the cause even if you 4-0 down.:clap2:

If Number 1 Was ANDY WHING!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
But his distrubtion? His ability on the ball? You must have noticed how much he lacks in actual ability? The difference is, as you said, even at 4-0 down he fights for the cause and that's why I don't care he's not very good, because he's won my Albion heart and that's all that really matters. :love:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
But his distrubtion? His ability on the ball? You must have noticed how much he lacks in actual ability? The difference is, as you said, even at 4-0 down he fights for the cause and that's why I don't care he's not very good, because he's won my Albion heart and that's all that really matters. :love:

Distribution, Maybe not brilliant with his trademark hoofs but this is something that can be improved by playing simple passes
Ability on the ball, I Actually think is good contary to what you think I believe he gets forward well and has a decent cross on him
Don't buy what I'm saying.... Well he got 77% of the POS Vote so...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well he got 77% of the POS Vote so...

Based on his performances over the last 2 or 3 months of the season. What about the other 6 when he responsible for the vast majority of goals conceeded no to get it right when most of the goals came from the oppositions left wing.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Based on his performances over the last 2 or 3 months of the season. What about the other 6 when he responsible for the vast majority of goals conceeded no to get it right when most of the goals came from the oppositions left wing.

Im not even going to get started on you, all your posts are just tiresome and delusional, Actually Yes please name me some goals that were specifically his fault?:yawn:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Im not even going to get started on you, all your posts are just tiresome and delusional, Actually Yes please name me some goals that were specifically his fault?:yawn:

Don't get me wrong I love Andy Whing. He is Albion through and through and a decent player. But he did only get Player of the Season due to the last 2 or 3 months of the season for his commitment.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The midfield consists of Cox at the moment... Livermore = waste of space... McLeod appears not to give a sh1t... we must sign Dicker, and at least 3 others... Jason Price would be great, as would Bradley Johnson...

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
You might only be saying, but every time there is a transfer target thread you seem to "only say" that you don't want to speculate and will wait until we sign someone. That is fair enough but why bother saying it? For me, the Albion aren't playing anymore so speculating on who we might get is a bit of fun. Yes, most of the players mentioned on here won't come but who does it harm?

I think the midfield is key for summer signings. Blizzard at Stockport was mentioned in the Argus along with Dicker and that would be a great partnership. Bradley Johnson would be good but Leeds not going up might well mean they'll keep him. Maybe someone like Torres at Peterborough who has been transfer listed although he didn't have a great season.

Torres came on trial with us when he came to England and we didn't want him then, he's not much better now. Flair name, not a great player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

2 examples off the top of my head without thinking against Peterborough and MK Dons. Granted both Boyd and Puncheon are good players but there were numerous others and I will have to watch the DVD and come back on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here