Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible Summer Transfer Targets

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Hopefully we will get someone in to play with Dicker in the centre, kilkenny or johnson from leeds would both be great. Wouldnt be suprised if we got ifill with his local connections and russel said he "had been made aware of him" and Jason price wouldnt surprise me. What happened to demongtagnac? might be worth a trial as he obviously has the talent, maybe slade can sort out his attitude.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I would like to think the club has learned its lesson from re-signing old players (and manager!!)
We need fresh faces, people that bring the club a new dimension.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
David Vaughan Blackpool Left side midfield
Neil Kilkenny Leeds Attacking midfield
Ben Parker Leeds Left back - cover for McNulty
Brad Johnson Leeds Attacking midfield

If Parkers performance against Millwall was anything to go by I think he'd be starting ahead of McNulty.

I hope we don't get annoyed when we start making signings because I get a feeling we will struggle to attract the players people have been mentioning..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Sunday People are linking us to Dean Brill at Luton ....

Yes, I read that. And I'm in favour, Dean Brill is a quality young keeper. :clap2:

Does noone remember Hargreaves signing for us and then leaving for Hibernian (I think) for £100,000 before playing a game for us? I grant you it was a while ago, but I expected *someone* to comment after I posed the question top of this page.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Dean Brill, Jason Price, Kilkenny, Ifill, Dicker :clap:

I think they are all JUST about in range whilst players like Puncheon and Racon sadly aren't.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Yes, I read that. And I'm in favour, Dean Brill is a quality young keeper. :clap2:

Does noone remember Hargreaves signing for us and then leaving for Hibernian (I think) for £100,000 before playing a game for us? I grant you it was a while ago, but I expected *someone* to comment after I posed the question top of this page.

No-one picked up on it because it was Paul Horsgrove and not Hargreaves (said very confidently and hoping my memory serves me well)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

yes thanks, but it was a different person

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Wasnt his name Holgrove or similar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here