Spring from Luton was a good shout
Currie
Richards

Racon I doubt would want to come to us or that we can afford him

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
matt spring
steven gillespie
jimmy walker - that was a good shout whoever said that!
martin woods

neil sullivan is immense - how can somebody not rate him?! the only question would be age, which is another black mark against walker, as if we are looking to replace kuipers, a younger keeper for the long term might be a better purchase

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
martin woods would never come to us he is at don rovers

and he was available on a free last summer...

steven gillespie is as likely as woods is to come to us

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
how did you work that out cheltnham are right in the mix at the bottom and i no what you mean about woods we should have got him and he is a mint player but we have no chance gillespie would come if wilkins has any sense to buy him and he would have cost less than murray

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
how did you work that out cheltnham are right in the mix at the bottom and i no what you mean about wood we should have got him and he is a mint player but we have no chance gillespie would come if wilkins has any sense to buy him and he would have cost less than murray

murray is the reason he wont come - we wont shell out another £300k+ on a striker when it means one of those expensive buys is going to be sat on the bench. if doncaster come up, then they will be looking strengthen and it MAY see woods as surplus to requirements. he is unproven in that league and they could well want to sure up the midfield, although admittedly it is highly unlikely

reckon he could well be in the championship next year anyway

barney

Jul 31, 2006
get randall and gibbs on loan from arsenal both look very good players already and would sort both our wings out

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
get randall and gibbs on loan from arsenal both look very good players already and would sort both our wings out

rumour that birmingham city are after gibbs on loan and they have good links with arsenal

gillespie would be good from cheltenham and and brooker would give us real threat out wide and guarantee goals for murray and forster

how about kuffor from bournemouth?

..............and hope we will take matt richards permanently

cant see us paying leeds the asking price for westlake (£300K?) and racon is out of our price bracket and will progress to charlton's first team anyway

must have a keeper next year but cant make out the management thinking on this whether kuipers will be first choice or not

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
leven (free transfer)
joe kuffour (bournemouth)
eardley (tranmere i think)
brooker (bristol city)
gillespie(chelt.)

as to currie i think next year hell be past it, also just dont feel racon will want to join us permanently. i think we may offload dixon and/or gatting and bring in someone who is more proven at this level.?

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
is it Sam Vokes, from bournemouth?

He is a good centre forward, scored a few goals and is only about 18.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here