Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible signings for this summer?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Mmm, because with two games to go, being the only team who can overtake Leeds is just not good enough.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Currie would be good for us. Cox's delivery can be brilliant, but it can be f***ing terrible. Currie is superb at set-pieces and his crossing ability combined with the finishing abilities of Murray and Forster will give us quite a few goals I reckon.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Plymouth have released their skipper Paul Wotton a top player and also Nick Chadwick has been released...both would be top players to sign in the summer

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Just received an e mail from team talk saying Dean Wilkins has to decide on the future of 20 players this summer and will address the issue very soon.

Bg

I think its safe to say that apart from fraser and El abd that most of the out of contract players will be on their way...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Plymouth have released their skipper Paul Wotton a top player and also Nick Chadwick has been released...both would be top players to sign in the summer

why have they released wotton? he has been their years and everytime he has played against us has been pretty good

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Only one person I'd really like to see us sign up who would nigh on guarantee promotion - Nicky Maynard from Crewe. I'm surprised that nobody else has mentioned him. A class act IMHO.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Only one person I'd really like to see us sign up who would nigh on guarantee promotion - Nicky Maynard from Crewe. I'm surprised that nobody else has mentioned him. A class act IMHO.

leeds after him...crewe rate him at 1.5 millon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here