Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from last night............

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just glad we weren’t playing City at the Etihad last night

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Whilst I accept that it is two hours of my life I won't be getting back, I do think Wolves defence is really good.

Yes its our job to get through them, but were we ever going to do it with Connolly up front? Maybe we are all overreacting a bit.

Well, this is a positives thread.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Whilst I accept that it is two hours of my life I won't be getting back, I do think Wolves defence is really good.

Yes its our job to get through them, but were we ever going to do it with Connolly up front? Maybe we are all overreacting a bit.

They weren't really interested in playing football, just feigning injury and defending, my Villa supporting relative was absolutely right about them, an awful team. You can see why Pep was so angry with them after Saturdays game, whereas he is usually complementary about the opposition as he was after the Leeds game the other night.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Another positive from last night is that any faint hope in the Ashes has been extinguished as quickly as possible, so no long, drawn out suffering there this time around.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
They weren't really interested in playing football, just feigning injury and defending, my Villa supporting relative was absolutely right about them, an awful team. You can see why Pep was so angry with them after Saturdays game, whereas he is usually complementary about the opposition as he was after the Leeds game the other night.

Yes, Pep loves the opponents he batters the Granny out of. The moment a team tries to make it hard for them, he suddenly has a tantrum.

No surprises.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

It seemed to me, at least second half, they only ever really attacked with three men, so when those attacks broke down and we started to counter, they had 7 men + keeper in their own half, in the two banks. It's clear why they don't score that many, but also clear why they are so hard to break down.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Oh another positive - Barber's dummy spit in the programme about not being contacted by Tracey Crouch before her report is quite funny, as if the Albion should be allowed to spin every football write up in their favour.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We need a bigger barn door on the training ground.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
the+positives.png

last-night-curtiy-new-release-music-promotion-cover-art-work.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here