• Liquidation

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Administration

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Nothing

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Lets all laugh at Portsmouth , Lets all laugh at Portsmouth la,la,la,la ,la ,la ,la, la

Votes: 19 18.6%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
they are going to get away with it aren't they?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
if there is an appeal I believe it will start tomorrow probably hy the QCs ave been given the heads up so that it can be scheduled (but they needed to know who is the appellant).

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
f*** SAKE. *****.

They really are a shitty little club that deserve every little bit of failiure that comes to them.
I've never wanted a club to go out of business but pompey are f***ing pushing it.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Joke decision. He's effectively said that tax avoidance and theft from the general public is OK if you're a football club.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
F**ks sake, so more taxpayers money down the f**king drain

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thieves. Utter thieves.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
TH1_58201010mann.jpg

Mr Justice Mann said: 'I find that none of the five heads of attack by HMRC amount to unfiar prejudice nor have they been materially affected.

'In my view, HMRC will not be worse off by the situation left by the CVA bearing in mind what the alternatives could be for the club.

'Those alternatives are liquidation, or expulsion from the Football League or worse, bearing in mind the loss of a lot of their assets.'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
HMRC not going to appeal

Dave Cameron needs to get on the phone right now and tell them to issue a new winding up order against Portsmouth as the cash from the liquidated assets is needed to reduce the national deficit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here