Votes: 9 6.1%
  • An advertising hoarding would look great in the living room

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • If no ones looking I`m going for the clock

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 2, 2008
Ok , its a way off yet but I`m sure I`m not the only one thinking it might be a repeat of what happened at the Goldstone (and Yes, I know its not the same situation)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Really does depend on how the season finishes but a pitch invasion is somewhat inevitable. Don't think I'll be digging up any turf this time though

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Its the last game of the season so there will DEFINATLY be a pitch invasion!

It would be good (aslong as were not relying on the result) if some of the Withdean 'Legends' could get wheeled out and some of the people who made Falmer possible aswell.

It should be a party atmosphere as its been a good home to us (2 championships and a play-off win, not to mention Man City & Swindon play-off game) and it should be remembered fondly, even if its not the best place to watch Football!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Definatly taking somthing home with me if i'm not the only one who is going to. otherwise a nice little stroll up to Mr Poyet to shake his hand and say to him COME ON SON WERE f***ing GOING UP! in his year.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'm taking my chair any MIGHT raid the Ice cream van.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pitch invasion, I would imagine.

I've no personal interest in taking a seat or whatever. Withdean has done the job for the last decade, but it has never been home and I won't miss going there.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Pitch invasion maybe but that's it. I can't believe that ANYBODY is even contemplating vandalising the stadium in order to get a 'souvenir'. Remember that unlike the Goldstone Withdean will NOT be demolished afterwards, the plan is to leave it as an asset for the city and any vandalism will just re-enforce the sterotype that all football fans are mindless thugs.

Also think of the negative publicity. The club are hoping to start a new era at Falmer, and instead they'll have to spend a lot of effort explaining away why Withdean was left as a ruined shell. (They might well have to pay to refurbish it). It will defintely take the gloss of the Falmer opening with people like LDC harumphing in the background that they were right all along.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
i will takeaway a memory of russel slade last game of season and after game celabrationsons on the pitch m.city THATS ALL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here