Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth game off

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
UB, I thaught you said you would be pissed off if it got moved because you cant make it on the original date and now you'l have to trek all the way down there for the midweek game?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I went down to Plymouth for the Promotion game, I'm sure it was 1-0 Zamora, but someone who I was talking to last night is sure it was 2-0 ...

I always remember Zamora wearing a wrist support that day, and Spurs won 3-2 away at Sunderland after being 2-0 down. Good day all around :drink:.

Then Carlisle the following week for the 0-0. (The age I was, 0-0's were absolute NIGHTMARES)

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I went down to Plymouth for the Promotion game, I'm sure it was 1-0 Zamora, but someone who I was talking to last night is sure it was 2-0 ...

I always remember Zamora wearing a wrist support that day, and Spurs won 3-2 away at Sunderland after being 2-0 down. Good day all around :drink:.

Then Carlisle the following week for the 0-0. (The age I was, 0-0's were absolute NIGHTMARES)

Was Deffo 2-0 daz. I was there, Easter saturday.

Lush

Mods' Pet
That is a joke. Three players? How is that enough, you could have that in injuries and suspensions? F**k it, I'd arranged to go to Devon for the weekend to see the in-laws as I'm off work. Now not only do I not get to see the match, my first of the season and possibly only one for months, I have to spend Saturday with them as well. Rats cocks.

That made me laugh quite a lot, in a mean sort of way.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If their 3 players get knacked can they put it off again?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am going to see if I can get the by bus using my OAP bus pass and then stay the night in a travel lodge and return next day. I know there is an express bus that goes from Exeter to either Bournemouth or Portsmouth via Lyme Regis called the Jurrassic Coastliner or similar but not sure about Exeter to Plymouth.

D

Deleted member 2719

Pissed me right off we are going for a few days break and the Plymouth game was the main reason for going that way. Bolloxs , bolloxs, bolloxs.:rant::rant::rant:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
im pissed off cos had arranged for people to come down for the weekend and after having a nightmare getting back from sheffield on saturday was looking to walking to the next away game

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
:rant:
Sussex have to cope without the likes of Yardy, Prior and Wright so why can't the same apply to football ? How many games are called off due to the African CUp of Nations? This is just yet another example of the football authorities treating the fans like sh1t. This fixture clash has been known about for months. If they can't give a reasonable amount of notice then they should be forced to play. End of rant.:rant:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
All sorts of travel plans and accomodation down the drain due to this.
Not sorry to be avoiding driving from Edinburgh to Plymouth on the Friday though.

blackprince

Jul 16, 2007
Am going to see if I can get the by bus using my OAP bus pass and then stay the night in a travel lodge and return next day. I know there is an express bus that goes from Exeter to either Bournemouth or Portsmouth via Lyme Regis called the Jurrassic Coastliner or similar but not sure about Exeter to Plymouth.

The X38 runs between Exeter and Plymouth. On a weekday there is an hourly service leaving Exeter Bus Station at 20 minutes to the hour and takes about 1 hr 40 mins. The return leaves Plymouth at 25 mins past the hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here