Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please spare a minute to laugh at Swindon Town

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
So it was ok to laugh at Southend a year ago when they got relegated but now it is gloating to laugh at Swindon? Seems to me there are a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon here.
Nailed it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is true-Swindon have only been a league club since the 60s/70s and the 15k average is true as well

Eh? Where did you get that idea from? Swindon have been a league club for donkeys' years. They won the League Cup in the 1960s. They've also been in the Premier League.

I don't really like the idea of gloating about any side but the idea of laughing at a club because it "only" has 4,500 ST holders in the fourth division is crazy.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
So it was ok to laugh at Southend a year ago when they got relegated but now it is gloating to laugh at Swindon? Seems to me there are a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon here.

There are a lot of sheep or lemmings on this board.( ie one person posts they jump on the bandwagon)

the reason I posted is because I LIVE IN SWINDON....I LIVE WITH IDIOTS WHO CONSTANTLY think they are to big for DIV 4 results dont lie.....

READ IT AGAIN I LIVE IN SWINDON THATS WHY I AM LAUGHING AT THEM, got it? understand? I LIVE HERE.....jeezzzzzzzzzzzz

if I had time and inclination I would search the board for hours and see who laughed at Swindon after the semi final, or Bristol City after Cardiff, etc etc but I really cant be arsed too

Do none of you lot laugh at other teams? No ? I guess you are all angels.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Eh? Where did you get that idea from? Swindon have been a league club for donkeys' years. They won the League Cup in the 1960s. They've also been in the Premier League.

I don't really like the idea of gloating about any side but the idea of laughing at a club because it "only" has 4,500 ST holders in the fourth division is crazy.

Yes i am wrong-mixed with Hereford for some reason-knew about the league cup etc-

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
There are a lot of sheep or lemmings on this board.( ie one person posts they jump on the bandwagon)

the reason I posted is because I LIVE IN SWINDON....I LIVE WITH IDIOTS WHO CONSTANTLY think they are to big for DIV 4 results dont lie.....

READ IT AGAIN I LIVE IN SWINDON THATS WHY I AM LAUGHING AT THEM, got it? understand? I LIVE HERE.....jeezzzzzzzzzzzz

if I had time and inclination I would search the board for hours and see who laughed at Swindon after the semi final, or Bristol City after Cardiff, etc etc but I really cant be arsed too

Do none of you lot laugh at other teams? No ? I guess you are all angels.....

and the reason most people couldn't give a shit is that most of us don't live in Swindon. (Would it help if I posted in capitals?)

Even when you're "laughing" you seem to give off an air of menace. You seem quite an aggressive person on here.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
and the reason most people couldn't give a shit is that most of us don't live in Swindon. (Would it help if I posted in capitals?)

Even when you're "laughing" you seem to give off an air of menace. You seem quite an aggressive person on here.

Boo

run away back to mummy crying.......air of menace? FFS..

Aggressive? and you seem like a big cry baby

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Di canio will be a fantastic manager il put money on it, also he has loads of links in football so he wont have much trouble getting players

He has a way with referees too, thinks they're a pushover.

Very much THIS!

Sep 1, 2010
Very much THIS!

Great Avatar!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsup:

062.JPG

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I really could not get my head round the new badge-but now in the last few weeks i have really warmed to it-beautiful

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
4500 season tickets sold ( 7000 last year)
all the best players leaving.

and Div 2 football next year......oh an Di Canio as manager, who has been in the UK for 3 days since his appointment a month ago.

My mate tells me he is setting up links with AC Milan so Swindon will get all the Milan youths...

After 3

3.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You f***ing prick

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Its not really a new badge as thats how it always was,thank fu$k that cheap looking crest with "The seagulls"on has bloody gone.

Bloody awsome badge:drink:

Yes the shield has gone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here