Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please explain I am not trying to be a fool but how come someone who lives.....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Northstander said:

Brighton has hardly ANY real Brightonians!!

There are thousands of us scattered around the place. It's just that we don't live in trendy areas.

I haven't been on NSC for a few days and it seems that Bed & Breakfast is still talking a load of old pony, Did they drop you on your head in that maternity hospital of yours?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Sometimes being a Brighton fan living in Kent can be fantastic fun, like today for instance!

D

Deleted User X18H

XooX said:
Supporting any given football team isn't governed by geographical borders or place names it is usually some unique reason for every fan. It's easy for me because as you well know HB&B I am also Hove born and Bred (in fact I own you and your title because I am older than you!) so I just followed the local team that my dad took me to when I was a kid. And I was watching Albion games when you were still filling your Action man with ketchup and watching it get run over on Snakey Hill ;)

Anyway, I digress! Fans come from all over the place for all manner of reasons. I have a mate who is from Northern Ireland, lives in Cornwall and is a diehard season ticket holding Southampton fan, work that one out!

The thing is, if you are an Albion fan then you are ok by me wherever you are from. I don't consider myself some kind of Uberfan just because I come from Hove.
I was never allowed near Snakey Mr Silks was my boundry:angel: I would hope that people understand that inane ramblings on this largely anonymous forum are likly to be from those of us wishing to have a paralell personality and to be able to spout opinions and show off like they never would dream of doing in the real world.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

I started supporting them because my grandparents use to live in Montgomerie rd just down from the Goldstone and we use to visit them and catch the odd game.

Although i was born in Surrey i think of myself as a Sussex lad through and through and have even adopted the accent apparently.

"ere get off that f*cking tractor".

:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here