Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please explain I am not trying to be a fool but how come someone who lives.....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
Ah right, well I am off to support City then, good old Stuart Pearce, yadda yadda yadda. Anyone want a ticket to watch lower league football tonight :lol:

.[/SIZE]

Same problem but I've got to check out whether is Notts County or Forest that I'm supposed to support. Knowing my luck I was born closer to Notts County :ohmy: :down:

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
I suppose some of us became Albion supporters through family connections. I was born in Yorkshire, but my Sussex-born Dad supported the Albion and took me to The Goldstone when I was twelve - over 50 years ago. Since then I've never supported any other club.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The club would have one hell of a problem if only brighton and hove residents followed them i'd actually say that 80% of the Albions following are from other parts of Sussex especially as Brighton is full of Cockney spivs and welsh queens anyway.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I grew up as Albion, me best mates dad was a steward at Goldstone for years!

:bhasign: :bhasign: :thumbsup: :bhasign: :bhasign:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Goring Gull said:
The club would have one hell of a problem if only brighton and hove residents followed them i'd actually say that 80% of the Albions following are from other parts of Sussex especially as Brighton is full of Cockney spivs and welsh queens anyway.

Nail and Head!

Brighton has hardly ANY real Brightonians!!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
hove born&bred said:
But why would you only follow your local team if they were a league club what about Braintree what about Barrow or Altrincham they all gety massuve attendences

you are a complete prick!

We know you live in Hove, so f***ing what, do you want a medal?

Stop f***ing going on about it and trying to pretend you are better than everyone else cause you live in Hove! Your arse is so far up your own arse it is unbelievable. NOW f*** OFF!

D

Deleted User X18H

bhanutz said:
you are a complete prick!

We know you live in Hove, so f***ing what, do you want a medal?

Stop f***ing going on about it and trying to pretend you are better than everyone else cause you live in Hove! Your arse is so far up your own arse it is unbelievable. NOW f*** OFF!
I don't live in Hove if I could work out how to get my arse up my arse I'd be on Tommorows World

macky

Dec 28, 2004
hove born&bred said:
...in Hastings, Haywards Heath, Uckfield, Eastbourne etc etc support Brighton and Hove Albion with such passion in most areas or regions this would be a reason to hate the Albion.

I guess I am lucky I am born and bred Brighton and Hove so that is the team I support but how can somone identify with a club if they have nothoing to do with its locale
its still there local league club
what are you on

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
:lolol: I find HB&B mildly amusing. He is the Hyacinth Bucket of NSC. I am sure it is a guise and not to be taken seriously. Or perhaps it is???

NAIL.....HEAD!

:clap:

Seagullible said:
I'm a Brummie who lives in Berkshire and never lived in Brighton. Am I allowed be love all things Brighton and Hove Albion?

was gonna say bleed blue and white but know someone would mention Reading and if I said Albion without the B&H I'd have got smart alec remarks re WBA
Did you ever bleed St Andrews Blue?

Confession time ... when I lived in Brum ...

Nah. I can't bring myself to reveal too much.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
hove born&bred said:
...in Hastings, Haywards Heath, Uckfield, Eastbourne etc etc support Brighton and Hove Albion with such passion in most areas or regions this would be a reason to hate the Albion.

I guess I am lucky I am born and bred Brighton and Hove so that is the team I support but how can somone identify with a club if they have nothoing to do with its locale

(Note to myself..........Dont start of any "nob head" threads.....you can see what hapens !!!! :lolol: )

D

Deleted User X18H

The Northstander said:
Nail and Head!

Brighton has hardly ANY real Brightonians!!
Just one last thing Iam one and fiercely proud

D

Deleted User X18H

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Which hospital were you born in?
Buckingam Road maternity hospital which in its east wing had a ward either offically or unoffically called Hove Ward other Wards included Goldsmid Ovingdean and Bristol (as in estate)

D

Deleted User X18H

BarrelofFun said:
I was born in Cuckfield :) But lived in Withdean from day 0.

Yes. Where were you born HB&B???
Hang on its been in my signature for months

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Supporting any given football team isn't governed by geographical borders or place names it is usually some unique reason for every fan. It's easy for me because as you well know HB&B I am also Hove born and Bred (in fact I own you and your title because I am older than you!) so I just followed the local team that my dad took me to when I was a kid. And I was watching Albion games when you were still filling your Action man with ketchup and watching it get run over on Snakey Hill ;)

Anyway, I digress! Fans come from all over the place for all manner of reasons. I have a mate who is from Northern Ireland, lives in Cornwall and is a diehard season ticket holding Southampton fan, work that one out!

The thing is, if you are an Albion fan then you are ok by me wherever you are from. I don't consider myself some kind of Uberfan just because I come from Hove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here