Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please explain I am not trying to be a fool but how come someone who lives.....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

...in Hastings, Haywards Heath, Uckfield, Eastbourne etc etc support Brighton and Hove Albion with such passion in most areas or regions this would be a reason to hate the Albion.

I guess I am lucky I am born and bred Brighton and Hove so that is the team I support but how can somone identify with a club if they have nothoing to do with its locale

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wont bother coming to the rally in september then, oh and btw Brightons a dump anyway

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
suppose it could be because we are the only League club in Sussex so its just natural.

Im sure if eastbourne or Hastings were in the football league as established clubs then they would start to get more supporters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Get help, now. It's either Asperger's syndrome or obsessive/compulsive disorder but I'm no expert. They can treat it from home these days - you won't be sent back to the dark place.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
BarrelofFun said:
:lolol: I find HB&B mildly amusing. He is the Hyacinth Bucket of NSC. I am sure it is a guise and not to be taken seriously. Or perhaps it is???
Cockjugglingthunderc#nt springs to mind:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
hove born&bred said:
...in Hastings, Haywards Heath, Uckfield, Eastbourne etc etc support Brighton and Hove Albion with such passion in most areas or regions this would be a reason to hate the Albion.

What? If they lived in Hastings, Haywards Heath, Uckfiled, Eastbourne etc in another part of the country they would hate the Albion? ???

But those places aren't in other parts of the country. ???

And if they were why would they hate us? ???

D

Deleted User X18H

That was a genuine question I can understand these tossers who glory hunt with Manchester United and Chelsea and I can understand the closest league club scenario but I am just nterested in how people view the Brighton and Hove area there have been a few threads slagging off the twin towns but these same people still (thankfully ) follow and devot time and money to the Albion what encouragers them to do that if they have no link to the twin towns maybe this is too highbrow for a Tuesday lunchtime.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
megalomania
n. form of insanity in which patient believes him- or herself to be person of great importance; mania for doing grand actions. megalomaniac, n. megalomaniacal,, a.

D

Deleted User X18H

ali_jenkins123 said:
I thaught it was just a honest question, hence i gave a sensible honest answer!
Cheers mate

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
hove born&bred said:
That was a genuine question I can understand these tossers who glory hunt with Manchester United and Chelsea and I can understand the closest league club scenario but I am just nterested in how people view the Brighton and Hove area there have been a few threads slagging off the twin towns but these same people still (thankfully ) follow and devot time and money to the Albion what encouragers them to do that if they have no link to the twin towns maybe this is too highbrow for a Tuesday lunchtime.
Depends what you mean by a connection? They're the only league club in Sussex and as such can count most of Sussex as a potential catchment area for support. It's not difficult?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Walking around in Chichester at lunchtime today. I counted 5 Chelsea shirts; 3 Pompey shirts; 1 Reading Shirt; 1 Man Utd shirt & 1 Crystal Palace shirt *spit*.

Not a single Brighton shirt out of 11 shirts spotted :down:

Very poor indeed.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Chichester might as well be in Hampshire really, it's all Southampton and Portsmouth.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Jeessusssssssssss - I was originally from Hurstpierpoint, went to school in Hassocks and have lived in Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill. I have supported the Albion since the 1970's (since I was into football basically) - had I supported Manure, Chelski or Liverfool I would have been deemed to have jumped on the bandwagon - now someone is questioning me 'cos I support (and have always supported) my LOCAL team. FFS :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here