Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Ha, not played or read this for months and it's all gone crazy! might join for a kickabout in a bit..

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:

Great play "apn"....we were 5 million behind Palace.....

an hour and a quarter later...we,re 2 million ahead..!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
Cjd :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

2 hours 8 millon we are now 4th f*** the alliance :albion: :albion: :albion: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink:

INSOMNIACS RULE........OK

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
kestrel said:
Cjd 2 hours 8 millon we are now 4th f*** the alliance

Lads,

At the risk of seriously pissing you off, that f***ed alliance has been helping you get where you are. It was a thank was a thank you to all the Seagulls that have been helping us in Europe - just like we did when you get promoted from the Championship. Unfortunately kestrel, not all your team agree with your stance. This f***ing alliance is paying you back for those that supported us in the Euro Cup. Brighton WILL qualifiy for Europe by 8pm - and if you have the most appropriate draw for an English side - we will back you.

Why are you so against an English winner of the Euro Cup? I really DON'T get it. Please enlighten me. The whole of Europe do this, have you not seen this all those years before? While you have the chance, I'd look at last weeks competition before Thursday. Those semi-finals look rather suspicious, don't you think?

Regards,

Ian.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NationalTiger said:
Lads,

At the risk of seriously pissing you off, that f***ed alliance has been helping you get where you are. It was a thank was a thank you to all the Seagulls that have been helping us in Europe - just like we did when you get promoted from the Championship. Unfortunately kestrel, not all your team agree with your stance. This f***ing alliance is paying you back for those that supported us in the Euro Cup. Brighton WILL qualifiy for Europe by 8pm - and if you have the most appropriate draw for an English side - we will back you.

Why are you so against an English winner of the Euro Cup? I really DON'T get it. Please enlighten me. The whole of Europe do this, have you not seen this all those years before? While you have the chance, I'd look at last weeks competition before Thursday. Those semi-finals look rather suspicious, don't you think?

Regards,

Ian.

Hi

Thought I had better reply...lol..!!

Have to give you credit....this board is not for the faint-hearted...!Just to let you know, I did register with your "rivals" board, but despite trying everything, it still does not let me post on your board.
In the past weeks, when I have time, I have "played" for various English teams in the European Cup. I, like you, would like to see an English side win. However, I prefer to be "freelance", and not be part of any Alliance. I don,t disagree with your aims, it is just not for me to commit to the Alliance on a regular basis.
With regard to my mate kestrel, if there was an award for putting things in plain and unmistakable terms, he would win win it hands down.... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
We all have our own opinions, and I respect his.I do think he is absolutely right about playing ONLY for your own team in the league.With the European games, the fact that the later knock-out stages are only a couple of hours is so much more cut and thrust and a much better game than the league.kestrel is a fantastic player at this game, and without him, we would sink without trace.
I shall continue in the future in my own sweet way, and pick and choose who I prostitute myself for in Europe, if Brighton are not playing.....lol.
I shall now retreat to my bunker, put some ear-plugs in and a couple of saucepans on my head ready for Alan,s reply.......:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Cheers

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
No worries cjd, I accept me and Alan G have our differences, oh well... don't panic, we are still going to get you in Europe... I think... (gulp!) just seen the league!

Come on Seagulls, get playing!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Have just seen the league tables....unbelievable..!!

Well done to everyone who played.

I got called out at about 1.30pm and couldn,t get back to help. Can,t quite believe 20 million points were added...! I,m off tomorrow, so will be around to knock up some points and see where it leads us, or whoever else from the English clubs.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
cjd said:
Have just seen the league tables....unbelievable..!!

Well done to everyone who played.

I got called out at about 1.30pm and couldn,t get back to help. Can,t quite believe 20 million points were added...! I,m off tomorrow, so will be around to knock up some points and see where it leads us, or whoever else from the English clubs.

cjd
at 715pm we were 10 millon behind barnet.I have never seen nothing like it.
I added 4 millon in the last 2 hours but I worked out 600,000 was going on every 6 minutes for the last 40 minutes

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
cjd
at 715pm we were 10 millon behind barnet.I have never seen nothing like it.
I added 4 millon in the last 2 hours but I worked out 600,000 was going on every 6 minutes for the last 40 minutes

Gutted I missed this....well done by the way for soldiering on.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
cjd said:
Gutted I missed this....well done by the way for soldiering on.

Colin
It was help from Hull City.I have agreed to help them in europe once we are knocked out

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
kestrel said:
Well played and a thank you to Hull.I will sign up to hel p them out in europe

WOW! You feeling alright kestrel? Just kidding! Seriously, we owed Brighton one. A few Seagulls have been helping us out in Europe and we felt we owed you a thank you. Today was just that; nothing more, nothing less, just a plain thank you for helping out England in previous Euro Cups.

It has never ever been the English alliance's intention to interfere with the UK League until today. In fairness, Brighton players had done much of the work already, we just ensured you got your rewards.

Like I said earlier, we are all subject to the Euro draw and depending on who gets who, will determine which team we back as a priority. I'm not sure if you are aware, but the Euro Cup takes a 'tennis draw' format these days so you know who you are facing in each round. Easier to plan, so we like it.

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope we have gone some ways to repairing a pretty poor 'first impression' of us and maybe we could work together more closely in the future. For our part, I'd say we are just about quits with each other now. Hopefully, you all feel the same too. You know where I am if you need me.

See you tomorrow, perhaps.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
With all due respect, to lose to toulouse would be embarrassing.heh heh.

*rubs hands with glee finding himself off work on a Brighton-in-Europe morning*

Bring it on you smelly onion munching hairy armpitted surrender monkeys

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Toulouse are beatable, but we need more players helping....they,re in the lead at the mo.....but "apn" is still putting his boots on, so that will help once he,s sorted...:lolol: :lolol:

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
Don't be fooled. ANY French or German side are almost certainly party to an Alliance. Ram the points in as early as possible to show a sign of strength. Hull City have an easy first round draw but a very difficult draw later on. We may not bother with us in fact. Expect us to chip in if we abandon our own hopes. Knocking Toulouse out would be a feather in your cap and very useful in the grand scheme of things.

Whoops! Politics, politics... anyway, just get stuck in Seagulls getting a French or German side out in round 1 is a real bonus! Just remember - they are likely to be in an alliance so make your lead big, very big.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NationalTiger said:
Don't be fooled. ANY French or German side are almost certainly party to an Alliance. Ram the points in as early as possible to show a sign of strength. Hull City have an easy first round draw but a very difficult draw later on. We may not bother with us in fact. Expect us to chip in if we abandon our own hopes. Knocking Toulouse out would be a feather in your cap and very useful in the grand scheme of things.

Whoops! Politics, politics... anyway, just get stuck in Seagulls getting a French or German side out in round 1 is a real bonus! Just remember - they are likely to be in an alliance so make your lead big, very big.

Yes.....disappointing draw for us and Hull. Every time we get within 50,000 points, they just step on the gas a bit more. What about the other teams...? who is looking the best bet...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here