Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tyrone Biggums said:
I haven't played for a while but i'll try and put a few points onto the tally.

jph will be my initials.

I,d hold fire for the moment.....

Unfortunately, we got drawn against a very strong side.

Have seen your initials(jph) before....at least we know who it is now...

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
It get's a bit confusin at this stage as to who meant to play for.

No chance, or very little now of beating Toulouse, Hull have given up on their own team. Do we help Rangers, or just get on with my work like I'm meant to.

NB:Been playing under the guise of 'jim' for a while now.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well if someone finds out who we should be playing for then post it here.

I'm in Australia so i get to play when everyone else is asleep.

Which is what i'm off to do now. :wave:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
urbanjim said:
It get's a bit confusin at this stage as to who meant to play for.

No chance, or very little now of beating Toulouse, Hull have given up on their own team. Do we help Rangers, or just get on with my work like I'm meant to.

NB:Been playing under the guise of 'jim' for a while now.

Hi

It will be up to yourself who to play for. As you say...we and Hull look stuffed this week...just the way it goes. I will wait to see who the Hull team suggest who it is best to support. I think it wil be Chelsea or Chester.
Like jph, I,ve noticed your name (jim) on the board many times. It really does help when players are on and scoring......doesn,t really matter how many you score...just to know it,s a team game and we,re all pulling together.
Probably not going to play anymore today, unless there is a late surge this evening,....but tomorrow the "rounds" only last two hours each, and whoever the English team is, will have a much better chance.

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
No, no, no! Don't understimate the power of the English Alliance! Please, please, please keep playing. We are coming to help you later this evening. It will be about 10pm. Just ask Kestrel how quickly we can score. We can get you back in this tie, possibly win it if the French get complacent. Please don't give in. We will be bringing about 6-10 players who can score far more than my puny 150k scores.

Please, it's a big ask, but keep nagging away. We can do this with a bit of effort. We are not going to fight in the Hull City v Hamburg tie but we want the French OUT! You have my word we are switching to you later this evening when everyone gets online.

Sorry this has been late, trouble at the office kept me behind. Typical! We think we are going to back Chelsea through the tournament on Friday but Brighton can really help if they turn over Toulouse. Indeed, we could be backing you if it all goes wrong, but in fairness your draw looks far tougher than Chelsea's. However, if you beat Toulouse, you can continue in the tournament before helping us/we switch to help you.

Keep the faith! Don't let the gap go over 20 million. We can help if you can keep it below, I'm convinced. COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Fair do's mate.On i plough reluctantly, my scores should stop the rot if i can get my eye in.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NationalTiger said:
No, no, no! Don't understimate the power of the English Alliance! Please, please, please keep playing. We are coming to help you later this evening. It will be about 10pm. Just ask Kestrel how quickly we can score. We can get you back in this tie, possibly win it if the French get complacent. Please don't give in. We will be bringing about 6-10 players who can score far more than my puny 150k scores.

Please, it's a big ask, but keep nagging away. We can do this with a bit of effort. We are not going to fight in the Hull City v Hamburg tie but we want the French OUT! You have my word we are switching to you later this evening when everyone gets online.

Sorry this has been late, trouble at the office kept me behind. Typical! We think we are going to back Chelsea through the tournament on Friday but Brighton can really help if they turn over Toulouse. Indeed, we could be backing you if it all goes wrong, but in fairness your draw looks far tougher than Chelsea's. However, if you beat Toulouse, you can continue in the tournament before helping us/we switch to help you.

Keep the faith! Don't let the gap go over 20 million. We can help if you can keep it below, I'm convinced. COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!

Ok...I can,t really do much until after 8.00pm...but then I,m reasonably free.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
The Wookiee said:
Can somebody tell me what the hell you are all on about ?

It's the only, somewhat basic, means of establishing your clubs fan powerbase on a global stage.It's now cult status and big enough worldwide to attract big corporate advertising.
Get scoring,it gets easier.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The Wookiee said:
Can somebody tell me what the hell you are all on about ?

Sorry Wookie............ go to www.playforyourclub.com

click on the Europe game and then choose brighton

Need to score a minimum of 10,000 points to add your score

any help or scores much appreciated

Good luck

Tricky game at first...but soon get the hang of it

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Their lead has just gone from 18.7m to 17.7 in half an hour.Just got my high for the day of 110,000.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
I'm finding the long ones from the right impossible.Having to do it with a mouse is shit.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The Wookiee said:
Looks piss easy :shootself

How the hell are you posting scores of over 100000 :eek:

I am just about getting over 10000 :dunce:

10000 is 10000....well done. It gets easier..!

We were 19 million behind an hour ago....pulled it back to 14 million now.....

MORE PLAYERS NEEDED

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
cjd said:
10000 is 10000....well done. It gets easier..!

We were 19 million behind an hour ago....pulled it back to 14 million now.....

MORE PLAYERS NEEDED

I suppose if i post 10x 10000 it will probably take about the same amount of time that somebody posting 1x 100000 ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The Wookiee said:
I suppose if i post 10x 10000 it will probably take about the same amount of time that somebody posting 1x 100000 ?

Not quite....but every point is valuable....as is being part of the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here