Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
We came 9th just and had 2 players in the top 8.We just need a bit more help to be a major force again

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Great finish tonight , to hold off Tottenham. Somebody added 34000 in the last seconds to beat them and Woking.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My son has been playing like a mad boy posessed tonight. When he first went on relegation was a possibility, but 9th is just about credible. How the f*** did Palace get second? Still no championship though you scum.:D

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
cjd said:
Great finish tonight , to hold off Tottenham. Somebody added 34000 in the last seconds to beat them and Woking.
Im getting closer to you God :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

God 6th
Apn 8th :angel:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Giraffe said:
My son has been playing like a mad boy posessed tonight. When he first went on relegation was a possibility, but 9th is just about credible. How the f*** did Palace get second? Still no championship though you scum.:D

Tell your son that his help was really appreciated and made a big difference as to whether we got relegated or stayed up. It helps enormously when somebody else is playing and pushing the score up.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
We are ahead of the scum.We are now 5th :bowdown: :bowdown:

Great start to my day, to see where we are this morning. Unfortunately, I,m working all day today, but will be on this evening to knock up a few more points.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just recieved a very interesting e-mail from a Hull City player regarding an Alliance that has been formed. Basically, the idea is to try and get one of our clubs to win the Eurpean Cup, which is dominated by the German and Spanish teams. There will be a selection format for who they will ALL play for on any given week. This week it was Chelsea, and they noted that a couple of us Brighton players tried to support Chelsea. Consequently, we have been invited to join their "Alliance" which at the moment consists of Hull, Rangers, Chelsea and Chester.Also, this "Alliance" will look after its member teams from Monday to Wednesday where possible. This week, Chester looked certainties for relegation, then had 9 million points added in the last hour to save them...(very nearly at our expense...lol). They seem a good bunch of blokes and post on the Hull City site to dedcide which team to support. This week they are aiming to have ALL the "Alliance" teams in Europe (including Brighton). In return, they need one or two more players from us to help out in Europe.
Seems to be a very good opportunity to revive our fortunes in this game and generate more interest......And give Crystal palace a run for their money.
What do our other players think...??

The forum address is http.//boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=959&p=16&forumid=6732

Last edited:

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
cjd,

Thanks for the heads up. Just a minor point to note - Rangers are NOT in our alliance. We have Hull City, Chelsea, Chester and I take it your goodselves now. We also have Belgian help - but I won't go into that just yet...

For the record, Rangers are organised and talking - like yourselves - while playing. At present we've decided NOT to approach them. Well, they are Scottish, right? he, he!

Please keep upto date with the PFYC ENGLISH ALLIANCE FORUM it gets used EVERY day. It would be helpful if you could register too and join in - much easier than getting registered here, trust me!

Good luck next week,

Ian - Hull City.

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=959&p=16&forumid=3211

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Great start this week in 2nd.
If anyone has any spare time today please try to knock in a few for the Albion:albion: :albion: :albion:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
f*** me, this thread is like a long lost cousin that arrives on your doorstep on a cold rainy monday, with a hot apple pie in his/her hand. :jester:

I suppose I should get my boots on.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We are in a great position to get into Europe this week thanks to loads of players yesterday and a brilliant late night surge by "apn" (kestrel). Palace will probably have a go at us today, so if you can, put some points on...........every point counts.

ps; Kestrel;......Am I ever going to be top scorer...?? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Can't believe there's an "Alliance" against johnny foreigner (i knew there was more to this game than meets the eye) .All very commendable but our squad is so paper thin it's probably not sensible to release our two top boys for International duty on thursdays.Sorry cj and ap,we can't allow it.

Not satisfied with pummelling Crystal Palace FC into the dirt,this week they've turned on each other.The only victims though are the south london scum so do your bit and score some goals:clap:

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
Brixtaan,

Just to put your mind at rest, we all help each other in the Euro Cup, depending on the draw obviously. Trust me, we will help you, but please support Hull City and Chelsea in return - if needed. Believe me, every score counts in the Euro Cup, particularly Friday.

For the record, in the last 6 weeks, the English Alliance has taken a team to the following stages...

Last week - Chelsea rd 3 - narrowly lost by 2m points to Lille

2 weeks ago - Hull City rd 2 - narrowly lost by 2m points to Kaiserslautern - eventually winners

3 weeks ago - Hull City - Quarter Finals

4 weeks ago - Hull City - Quarter Finals

5 weeks ago - Hull City - Quarter Finals

6 weeks ago - Chester - Semi Finals lost by 3 million!

Please keep up the excellent work you've started this week and qualify for Europe. (top 6) We will help you if you need it in the league. Hull City will stop playing later tonight and concentrate on getting Chelsea in Europe and saving Chester.

If you're above Palace and safe in Europe please do the same to keep the English Alliance strong.

Regards,

Ian - Hull City.

IMPORTANT - Please, please, please be aware of England's tactics on our English Alliance forum. THIS IS VITAL. It is updated every day and would be helpful if at least one of you could register.

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=959&p=16&forumid=6732&style=1

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what the hell , if someone could feed back on here what the plan of action is , whenever i get a chance i'll throw my weight behind this.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NationalTiger said:
Brixtaan,

Just to put your mind at rest, we all help each other in the Euro Cup, depending on the draw obviously. Trust me, we will help you, but please support Hull City and Chelsea in return - if needed. Believe me, every score counts in the Euro Cup, particularly Friday.

For the record, in the last 6 weeks, the English Alliance has taken a team to the following stages...

Last week - Chelsea rd 3 - narrowly lost by 2m points to Lille

2 weeks ago - Hull City rd 2 - narrowly lost by 2m points to Kaiserslautern - eventually winners

3 weeks ago - Hull City - Quarter Finals

4 weeks ago - Hull City - Quarter Finals

5 weeks ago - Hull City - Quarter Finals

6 weeks ago - Chester - Semi Finals lost by 3 million!

Please keep up the excellent work you've started this week and qualify for Europe. (top 6) We will help you if you need it in the league. Hull City will stop playing later tonight and concentrate on getting Chelsea in Europe and saving Chester.

If you're above Palace and safe in Europe please do the same to keep the English Alliance strong.

Regards,

Ian - Hull City.

IMPORTANT - Please, please, please be aware of England's tactics on our English Alliance forum. THIS IS VITAL. It is updated every day and would be helpful if at least one of you could register.

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=959&p=16&forumid=6732&style=1

I have registered on the English Alliance forum.....good site too. As soon as I have finished knocking up the points for Brighton, I will look on there for further instructions and pass them on to here.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sorry Cjd I can only score points for the blue and white :albion: :albion: All this alliance is taking the fun out of the game :nono:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
Sorry Cjd I can only score points for the blue and white :albion: :albion: All this alliance is taking the fun out of the game :nono:

No worries mate,

If we qualify for europe, I,ll play for Albion unless it looks hopeless, then move over to one of the Alliance teams and see how far we get. I understand about your loyalty to the albion....I feel the same....but I,ll enjoy joining the Alliance later on, if only for the pleasure of watching that scoreboard tick over so fast and being on the same side of someone like "Kah" for Chelsea who hit 377,000 points in one hit...!
We seem to be sitting OK in the league at the moment, thanks to your late, late show last night.......tactically brilliant...!
Will need to keep an eye on Barrow though.......I suspect Chelseawill make a move later on, which will in turn motivate Barrow to play.
Most important though is to keep Palace where they should be.....below us....!
Great play by the whole squad yesterday......keep it up.

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
cjd,

Thanks for registering. To reiterate what I mentioned earlier...

Hull City have stopped playing now - we just want 6th. We will focus our attention on Chelsea to ensure they qualify. Like us, Brighton are well safe this week. Both Hull City and Brighton will qualify now, so no need to flog yourself to death. It is vital Chelsea qualify to strengthen our chances in Europe. it will NOT be at Brighton or Hull's expense, I promise. We will focus our attention on Chester staying up at the end of the day, assuming Chelsea are safe.

For the record, I'll be the first to admit it is really strange NOT playing for your club at first, but bizarrely, it's actually better and gives the game more depth with an alliance. Guess what? I played for Brighton this morning and caught MY OWN TEAM UP! I know you think I'm nuts but their is a method in my madness that I'll explain another time. I was "^v^" and now I'm in the top 500 for Brighton. I will explain, but some other time...

It's more strategic to play in an alliance and ultimately, more enjoyable - particularly the helter-skelter Friday's in the Euro Cup. This has become my favourite day now. I used to hate it before the alliance formed becaue we slogged our guts out all week to qualify and then got panned by some European non-descript lightweight every week in round 1 or 2. Boring!

Look at the UK League these days... be honest who is enjoying Rangers running away with it EVERY week? Not me. We have some big hitters at Hull City but they outnumber our players by 7:1. We have no chance. Watch what Hull City do each week, it's always the same. Qualify for Europe in 2 days then have the freedom to 'play' around on Wednesday for the alliance teams.

The alliance is working (see above post) and at long last, England are being taken seriously in the Euro Cup and are not seen as the 'soft touch' like we once were. It is a credit to yourselves.

For England and its alliance, bring on Europe! Well done this week by the way. Chelsea for the main, Chester at the end if you get chance.

Cheers!

Ian - Hull City

IMPORTANT - Keep track with English Alliance today and in Europe on the link below.

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=959&p=16&style=1&forumid=6732

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here