Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players you had forgotten about...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Simon Morgan. Only had one season, but what a player he was.

He carried Cullip that year.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Darragh Ryan - (Gerry's Son). Seem to remember he only played a couple of times for us. Think he broke his leg and never fulfilled potential.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dean Blackwell.

charlieoatway

through thin and thin
Aug 22, 2009
Bristol
For some reason the ones I remember best and try to forget were from the dark days of the early 90's, players like:

Stuart Munday
Mark Kennedy

Then some quality like Brain Wade, still remember the four he scored against Newcastle on a wet Tuesday night at the Goldstone, I was in the South stand and could not believe the amount of away support they brought down.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For some reason the ones I remember best and try to forget were from the dark days of the early 90's, players like:

Stuart Munday
Mark Kennedy

think you mean Andy Kennedy?

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
i remember an aussie player david clarkson who was popular with fans at timeand what about moshe gariani (not sure on spelling) and i think he came with jacob cohen but not sure if that name right

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Darragh Ryan - (Gerry's Son). Seem to remember he only played a couple of times for us. Think he broke his leg and never fulfilled potential.

Didn't he end up playing in Ireland?
He went to school with my daughter - nice bloke! :thumbsup:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

Broke his leg at Peterborough. Dreadful day all round with Ormorod chucking the ball behind him into the net in the last minute! I think i saw Ryan play at Walsall on a tuesday in the Windscreens cup along with probably 10 others i've forgotton.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Raphael Meade! Sent off for fighting against Pompey. Evening game - I think we won 2-1 and there was a mini pitch invasion!! Memories! :thumbsup:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
gary bull , steve bulls brother i believe

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Eric Young
Willie Young
Alan Young

Seem to remember they all played in the same season, anyone know if they ever played together?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Lorenzo Pinamonte

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here