Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pinochet Dead

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
What? Someone streaming Nazi/BNP websites on here again? Who'd have thunk it, eh?

Its not really that bad, but I do wish people would read between the lines when the stumble across articles on the web.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Usual suspects who fail, as usual, to do their homework. I was putting an opposing point of view, and the usual 'tards came crawling out of the woodwork to spout their "I'm right, you're a racist" shite. I don't recall ever saying that I wanted to "piss on a Muslim", but that never stops MoH failing to get it's facts right. If you are alluding to the slogan under my name that I changed, it never said that in the first place. Idiot.

All I did was make a little connection between a convicted, and self-admitting terrorist, and the death of a Marxist-opposing dictator, and wondering if people thought that Gerry Adams should be given the same "freedom fighter" respect that is vomited over Mandela. Still, at least Adams hasn't had his garden done by Alan Titchmarsh or had to meet the Spice Girls.

As I said, out come the "you're a racist" taunts that always come out, and if any of you actually bothered to retain information for more than 90 seconds, you would be able to remember my history, and that I am not a racist or allied to any of their groups. Still, when you think you've got a target, there is nothing funnier to watch than a baying mob of keyboard warriors chasing ghosts and trying to prove how liberal they all are - even if most of that only amounts to claiming how they would dance on Thatcher's grave, provided most of you could read a map to find it in the first place.

Tossers.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
HampshireSeagulls said:
Usual suspects who fail, as usual, to do their homework. I was putting an opposing point of view, and the usual 'tards came crawling out of the woodwork to spout their "I'm right, you're a racist" shite. I don't recall ever saying that I wanted to "piss on a Muslim", but that never stops MoH failing to get it's facts right. If you are alluding to the slogan under my name that I changed, it never said that in the first place. Idiot.

All I did was make a little connection between a convicted, and self-admitting terrorist, and the death of a Marxist-opposing dictator, and wondering if people thought that Gerry Adams should be given the same "freedom fighter" respect that is vomited over Mandela. Still, at least Adams hasn't had his garden done by Alan Titchmarsh or had to meet the Spice Girls.

As I said, out come the "you're a racist" taunts that always come out, and if any of you actually bothered to retain information for more than 90 seconds, you would be able to remember my history, and that I am not a racist or allied to any of their groups. Still, when you think you've got a target, there is nothing funnier to watch than a baying mob of keyboard warriors chasing ghosts and trying to prove how liberal they all are - even if most of that only amounts to claiming how they would dance on Thatcher's grave, provided most of you could read a map to find it in the first place.

Tossers.

:clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
HampshireSeagulls said:

Tossers.
Please let that rambling mixture of self-pity and "I Will Survive"-style handbag-swinging defiance be a flounce...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
HampshireSeagulls said:

Tossers.

Eh? Steady on, is that really called for - Where did I call you a racist? Presuming thats all aimed at me? What happened to a good old fashioned debate? I simply asked if you were affiliated with that web site?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
tedebear said:
Eh? Steady on, is that really called for - Where did I call you a racist? Presuming thats all aimed at me? What happened to a good old fashioned debate? I simply asked if you were affiliated with that web site?

I don't think that was aimed at you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Genius. So there are opposing views. If you make an unjustifiable claim then people will point out your error.

Incredible. Who would have ever thought that.
Empty vessels make an awful lot of noise. But they can still fall to to pieces when they hit an iceberg of resistance. Sometimes their foghorns get stuck on full volume too.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Out of interest - which views were you clapping Commander ?

It was mainly aimed at the last paragraph of HS's post.

Just picking up Hampshire point a little bit, it was interesting that when the present Government brought in thr most recent laws of terrorism, it included a timeframe that all acts had to be planned or committed since ****. I can't recall the year but purely designed to exclude acts of violence by the Ira and possibly by the ANC

Personally, I subscrided to the ANC throughout the 80's and 90's until the free elections and this is where i do see a difference.

The ANC fought for an democratically elected system and equality for all.

The IRA etc had a democracy to utilised and now use the democracy in their country. There was no excuse for their violence.

Pinochet overthrew a democratically elected Government and murdered its leaders.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mumm said:
So not this bit then ?

To be honest, I do not know enough about Pinochet to comment. It was more aimed at the "As I said, out come the "you're a racist" taunts that always come out" bit.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
London Calling said:
Just picking up Hampshire point a little bit, it was interesting that when the present Government brought in thr most recent laws of terrorism, it included a timeframe that all acts had to be planned or committed since ****. I can't recall the year but purely designed to exclude acts of violence by the Ira and possibly by the ANC

Personally, I subscrided to the ANC throughout the 80's and 90's until the free elections and this is where i do see a difference.

The ANC fought for an democratically elected system and equality for all.

The IRA etc had a democracy to utilised and now use the democracy in their country. There was no excuse for their violence.

Pinochet overthrew a democratically elected Government and murdered its leaders.

rascist.

or something like that.

or is it a clap.

No good coming on here raising good points LC.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Commander said:
To be honest, I do not know enough about Pinochet to comment. It was more aimed at the "As I said, out come the "you're a racist" taunts that always come out" bit.

Hampshire mentioned colour. I do not know why it was relevant. If you look at the examples LC gave - why would colour be relevant ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Hampshire mentioned colour. I do not know why it was relevant. If you look at the examples LC gave - why would colour be relevant ?

I think his point was... Oh I cant be arsed for serious threads today, it's Monday and I'm hungover.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Let's hope he gets what's coming to him in the next life. :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here