Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pinochet Dead

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
gwpdylan said:
Thatcher " greatly saddened by his death" quoted on news just now

And yet they call her a great woman...well, in this case 'they' can all f*** off and die :nono:

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll read the Euloge (even though I prolly cant spell it.)

So farewell then you old murdering Bastard, Thanks for the help with fighting the other facist scumbag Galtieri, you'll be seeing him shortly. Oh and if you hold the lift a while you can have the company of a couple of other binfestbinfestbinfestbinfests, Saddam and Castro.

RIP.

:)

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
gwpdylan said:
Thatcher " greatly saddened by his death" quoted on news just now

When I saw the news last night and saw this it made me want to puke. It also showed the footage of her putting her arm around him and saying we owed him alot.

I'm so pleased that evil cow is no longer running this country.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How a British Prime Minister could go on record and say that a dictator was a great friend to Britain defied belief, despite the fact that Chile was the only South American country to openly support our attempts to retake the Falkland Islands. I remembered seeing a Panorama programme as a child where opponents to the Chilean regime described horrific abuse levelled against them, in addition to those who disappeared without trace. If it comes to making friends with countries and dictators like that then I would rather be on my own.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
RIP General PeanutShave

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Mandela ?

A joke I hope.

Why? Self confessed terrorist, planned to kill women and children. Do we distinguish between terrorists on here now?

Leader of the Spear of the Nation, the ANC Armed Wing, raised funds for terrorism, committed acts of violence against civilians. Complicit in the acts of his ex-wife and her gang of thugs.

The Pinochet thread draws out the Thatcher-haters, as usual, I just thought it might be interesting to stir the pot by adding another terrorist to the list, and seeing how long it takes before the "racist" chants come out to play. Why should Mandela be untouchable, not because he is black, surely? Would you consider Gerry Adams to be on a par with Mandela?

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~springbk/enemy.html

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That didn't take long.

HampshireSeagulls said:
Why? Self confessed terrorist, planned to kill women and children. Do we distinguish between terrorists on here now?

Leader of the Spear of the Nation, the ANC Armed Wing, raised funds for terrorism, committed acts of violence against civilians. Complicit in the acts of his ex-wife and her gang of thugs.

The Pinochet thread draws out the Thatcher-haters, as usual, I just thought it might be interesting to stir the pot by adding another terrorist to the list, and seeing how long it takes before the "racist" chants come out to play. Why should Mandela be untouchable, not because he is black, surely? Would you consider Gerry Adams to be on a par with Mandela?

What a load of absolute tosh. Umkhonto We Sizwe and the ANC were largely commited to non-violent struggle until the ANC were banned and Mandela was imprisoned. The bombings were targeted against the infrastructure of the racist regime, attacking things such as power cables and electricity pylons. Once the ANC was banned then the struggle, by it's very nature, turned violent since the apartheid regime had removed any hope of dialog. Perhaps if the facists in charge had talked to Mandela in the fist place, rather like they had to in the end, then South Africa would not have suffered in the way in which it did.

Edit to add a brief history of UWS

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~wldciv/world_civ_reader/world_civ_reader_2/umkhonto.html

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
HampshireSeagulls said:

Didn't you say you wanted to be a teacher? Are you planning to teach young children this? I don't think you should be allowed out, frankly.

Maybe, as you said about Muslims, you'd like to piss on Nelson Mandela too?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Gully said:
How a British Prime Minister could go on record and say that a dictator was a great friend to Britain defied belief, despite the fact that Chile was the only South American country to openly support our attempts to retake the Falkland Islands. I remembered seeing a Panorama programme as a child where opponents to the Chilean regime described horrific abuse levelled against them, in addition to those who disappeared without trace. If it comes to making friends with countries and dictators like that then I would rather be on my own.

To be fair to Thatcher at least she stuck by her evil mates. How many will shed tears when their old mate saddam hangs.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
HampshireSeagulls said:

Blimey - just read through a few other pages of that site - theres some seriously bent and wrong ideas on there! Are you somehow involved with that group Hampshire?

tedebear said:
Blimey - just read through a few other pages of that site - theres some seriously bent and wrong ideas on there! Are you somehow involved with that group Hampshire?

I can't get onto it. It's banned at my work for being in the same general category as C18, stormfront, world church and blood and honour. Guess that says it all about how accurate whatever dribbles out of their deranged mouths and from their pens is really.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
readingstockport said:
I can't get onto it. It's banned at my work for being in the same general category as C18, stormfront, world church and blood and honour. Guess that says it all about how accurate whatever dribbles out of their deranged mouths and from their pens is really.

Heres the blurb from the front page:

The South African Exiles Web Site welcomes all South African and Rhodesian expatriates (as well as other friends of these countries) who wish to see the re-establishment of civilised rule in Southern Africa. It supports the SPRINGBOK CLUB (formed in 1996 as a merger between the WHITE RHINO CLUB and the RHODESIAN FORUM) which is a worldwide movement with its headquarters in London.

As soon as I read Rhodesian - and White Rhino- you can pretty much guess what the rest of the site is like...

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
readingstockport said:

Thats Democracy for you :D

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What? Someone streaming Nazi/BNP websites on here again? Who'd have thunk it, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here