Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough Now All-ticket [merged]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
7 tickets Giraffe...how does that work?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
sorry mate you miss the point. I dont have to do anything. I choose to decide the day before and go to matches with non Brighton fans because most of my friends dont support albion - especially the girls in the group. Charlton held 28000 and the crowd was 18000. Charlton lost £25 x at least 1000. Their business, but if I ran it, then the bloke that made that decision would be on a very short rope after that farce. If he did it again then hd be collecting his p45. thats not moaning just common sense. Im actually not that bothered, I enjoy going but have plenty of other things to do

Why was Charlton a 'farce'? The away end holds 3,400 and was sold out. The
home end didnt sell out. Segregation dictates that no more away supporters could be allocated. Its bit daft making a decision to go to a high profile away game the day before when you know its all ticket

Feb 14, 2010
Why was Charlton a 'farce'? The away end holds 3,400 and was sold out. The
home end didnt sell out. Segregation dictates that no more away supporters could be allocated. Its bit daft making a decision to go to a high profile away game the day before when you know its all ticket

segregation could have been sorted with brighton having the half of the side to the right of the away end. I went, it was almost empty, and stewards down the side, as like in many a ground and indeed like Orient have on a weekly basis. 28000 capacity 18000 crowds. Neutral fans turned away and 1000x£25 lost in revenue. Written warning then p45 for the genius that thought that up

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
right oh, you try and get someone not from sussex to join the bha membership scheme. Football clubs :facepalm:
They are from Sussex, all of them! They like football but they've never understood why I go every week and going to the withdean hasn't helped. This was the perfect opportunity to get them hooked. I certainly don't want them going in the home end and can't really afford all the £10s

Feb 14, 2010
They are from Sussex, all of them! They like football but they've never understood why I go every week and going to the withdean hasn't helped. This was the perfect opportunity to get them hooked. I certainly don't want them going in the home end and can't really afford all the £10s

Yep and you watch the capacity will be something like 20,000 and the crowd about 14000. harlton was hillarious, neutrals turned away and the crowd was 18000 n a ground that held 28,000.. all because they didnt think of giving brighton half the side to the right of the away end. Weird are football clubs

Feb 14, 2010
Will they not do that then? Can't believe that. And if true just make up family members at your address.

mate, £25 to someone not fussed about BHA, not that bothered about football is enough.Do you fancy paying the extra £10er and mate, why do they have to? The capacity was 28000 and the crowd 18000. segregation easily solved as I have explained. All they wanted was a day out in Greenwich, and take in a game of football as a mixed group. Some jobsworth putting obstacles in the way meant that one had the day in Greenwich, one stayed in to watch Chelsea on TV n the evening and one went to watch another London side.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fair point on the memberships, I can see that will make a difference in your case.

By the way what is the capacity of the valley and how many tickets did they sell?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was just wondering, how many does the valley hold? If you had that figure, and the attendance, you could work out how many empty seats there were!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was just wondering, how many does the valley hold? If you had that figure, and the attendance, you could work out how many empty seats there were!

We really need to get to the bottom of this. These figures must be available somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here