Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough Now All-ticket [merged]

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So does anyone actually know how many tickets we've been allocated? I thought we'd sold 900 and been given another 900 but it says on the official website that the "last" ones are on sale and the away capacity is supposed to be 4,600

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
ive got a casual albion fan wanting to come to their first game, but I am the only white (gold) member. Anything I can do to get the extra ticket?

Cheers

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
So does anyone actually know how many tickets we've been allocated? I thought we'd sold 900 and been given another 900 but it says on the official website that the "last" ones are on sale and the away capacity is supposed to be 4,600

Notters, you've been crapping yourself for months over the away attendance. It's so soon after Charlton, it's the last ever chance to stand on the terrace etc etc etc. Don't worry! The place is going to be full of albion! :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ive got a casual albion fan wanting to come to their first game, but I am the only white (gold) member. Anything I can do to get the extra ticket?

Cheers

Pay the £10 to make them a member or find someone who is a member who isn't going and use theirs. Someone may be kind and pm you their details.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Is next tuesday too late to buy tickets for this?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
You'll still be able to pay on the day :thumbsup:

People like Barry Fry don't turn away people with cash in their hands :wave:

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
segregation could have been sorted with brighton having the half of the side to the right of the away end. I went, it was almost empty, and stewards down the side, as like in many a ground and indeed like Orient have on a weekly basis. 28000 capacity 18000 crowds. Neutral fans turned away and 1000x£25 lost in revenue. Written warning then p45 for the genius that thought that up

Have you actually thought about the fact that the people of Peterborough are attending the game. In addition people have paid good money for their season ticket in the specified seat. Just because Brighton are visiting for one day of the year is not really justification for them to be thrown out of their seat.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have you actually thought about the fact that the people of Peterborough are attending the game. In addition people have paid good money for their season ticket in the specified seat. Just because Brighton are visiting for one day of the year is not really justification for them to be thrown out of their seat.

Indeed, I expect the home sections will be close to full won't they? Do you know what he chances are of us still being able to pay on the gate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here