Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough Now All-ticket [merged]

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Indeed, I expect the home sections will be close to full won't they? Do you know what he chances are of us still being able to pay on the gate?

Hi Notters, I really dont know. To be honest I have beeen struggling to work out what BHA are saying. Im reading "all ticket" from people on here but not seen anything from BHA stating the same.
I think BHA quoting "no tickets available on the day" could be misleading. I see it that a certain amount of tickets have been produced..say 2000, and any of these would not be able to be purchase on the day (ticket office closed) All other alolocated space is then pay on turnstiles.
I think BHA need to get a clearer communication out for your fans sake

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hi Notters, I really dont know. To be honest I have beeen struggling to work out what BHA are saying. Im reading "all ticket" from people on here but not seen anything from BHA stating the same.
I think BHA quoting "no tickets available on the day" could be misleading. I see it that a certain amount of tickets have been produced..say 2000, and any of these would not be able to be purchase on the day (ticket office closed) All other alolocated space is then pay on turnstiles.
I think BHA need to get a clearer communication out for your fans sake

From ATC:

I think the following that could be at London Road on the day was underestimated. The game is not all ticket - but we fully expect tickets to sell out in advance. Therefore we are advising all fans to purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. I would recommend contacting the ticket office and I am sure they will be able to help out in this instance.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This always happens, it was exactly the same against swindon. They say it's all ticket for weeks and weeks and then magically make it pay on the gate the day before the game.

Don't panic yet lads.

Yet people still piss their pants every single game!

Is Barry Fry still involved up there? If so he'd sell his granny for tenner, everyone will get in!

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
From what atc say's its not all ticket, but they just expect all the tickets to sell out before the day, why not just make it all ticket in the first place then everybody knows where they stand!

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Yet people still piss their pants every single game!

Is Barry Fry still involved up there? If so he'd sell his granny for tenner, everyone will get in!

He's director of football so thankfully no longer able to make the bid decisions . We've now got someone with his head screwed on to give the final nod on all the financials

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
hi giff how are you mate,long time no see you going boro got my ticket if you are my train gets in from brum at 12.15 fancy beer or 4 great to catch up !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
hi southernposh,what is the the away allocation for london rd seems there are reports its anywhere between 3,000 and 4,000 !!! thanks:thumbsup:

Hi John, its around 4200 or just over (approx 3,500 on the terrace and 700 seats)

OMG...dont we look after the away faithful :bowdown:

Hi John, its around 4200 or just over (approx 3,500 on the terrace and 700 seats)

OMG...dont we look after the away faithful :bowdown:

Thanks for this info.

It contradicts what info BHA gave me. I understood there were 800 seats, and earlier this week we got thru an allocation of 900 terrace tickets and yesterday the final 1500 tickets arrived.

From what you say, there should be another 1000+ terrace tickets available?

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
thanks southernposh,went there several years ago when gary hart broke his leg and i think boby Z got the winner the place was rocking that day and the way ticket sales are going will be rocking again.Good pub for blue army thanks !!:thumbsup:

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Good pub for blue army thanks !!:thumbsup:

You're welcome, Good pubs.. here goes
If arriving by rail you have the beehive
Away fans also like the Cherry tree which is just round the corner from the ground.
If you like your real ales then the Palmerston arms is a must. Watch your beer being poured straight from the barrell through a glass window behind the bar to the chiller room.
These links should help -
Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Last edited:

Did they confirm that there are 4,200? Would be immense to sell that many out in advance.

He confirmed they sold the first 900, are working thru the 2nd batch which he beleived to be 1500 very fast, and that there are another 1000 to grab, which were going to be sold on the day, but are not now.

So that makes 3400 terrace + 800 seats, which is bang on the 4200.

BUT....... my tickets numbers were 2718 and 2719, which tells me there have already sold the 1st 900 and 1500 (2400) and are already 200 + into the last 1000?

If there are only 750 terrace tickets left, then i suspect by next week, there will only be seats left on sale!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here