Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough Now All-ticket [merged]

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Anyone know how many we have sold then? 900 original allocation gone + how many of the new allocation?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would guess most of the new allocation has gone as well , which is why its now all ticket.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know how many we have sold then? 900 original allocation gone + how many of the new allocation?

Have just bought tickets 2451 & 2452 online, which would suggest there are 548 terrace tickets left

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine arrived today 101 and 119

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
No way we will have sold most of the new allocation, unless people went mental online today. I got mine in the shop at about half three and they'd only been selling the new batch for about 45 minutes. Hopefully it will sell out though, it'll be a great atmosphere.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for the heads up chaps, just bought mine :thumbsup:

Feb 14, 2010
Will P'boro be another farce like Charlton where the ground held 28,000 and the attendanc was 18000. Why Charlton didnt just give half the side next to the away end is still a mystery with the only person that understands the answer being the wally that made the decision to make Charlton all ticket. Football clubs are just not customer friendly, and so they work out ways of making life difficult. I will not decide until the day or the the day before whether I fancy a game of football, and frankly that is up to me. Charlton tuned away about 1000 or so customers by making it all ticket. If I owned the club, I would back the customer and sack the bloke that cost me 1000 x £25

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Will P'boro be another farce like Charlton where the ground held 28,000 and the attendanc was 18000. Why Charlton didnt just give half the side next to the away end is still a mystery with the only person that understands the answer being the wally that made the decision to make Charlton all ticket. Football clubs are just not customer friendly, and so they work out ways of making life difficult. I will not decide until the day or the the day before whether I fancy a game of football, and frankly that is up to me. Charlton tuned away about 1000 or so customers by making it all ticket. If I owned the club, I would back the customer and sack the bloke that cost me 1000 x £25

you say this every time but you know this is what happens so just deal with it! why do have to always decide to go the day before? we decided pboro could be class with it being 1st v 2nd,terrace,good pubs,not that far etc a week ago so got tickets,my other mates decided today and got more! I would get used to it otherwise your only be moaning when Bmournemouth,notts county,mk,exeter etc come around

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got six this afternoon from the ticket office. Nice young lady in there was absolutely brilliant I have to say. Really excellent customer service. She said that the Peterborough tickets were literally flying out and that Yeovil was likely to be a sell out.

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Fuckety f*** f***. What am I sposed to do now with the 6-8 people I'm bringing to try to convert them to the Albion.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Fuckety f*** f***. What am I sposed to do now with the 6-8 people I'm bringing to try to convert them to the Albion.

Home end it is!

Feb 14, 2010
you say this every time but you know this is what happens so just deal with it! why do have to always decide to go the day before? we decided pboro could be class with it being 1st v 2nd,terrace,good pubs,not that far etc a week ago so got tickets,my other mates decided today and got more! I would get used to it otherwise your only be moaning when Bmournemouth,notts county,mk,exeter etc come around

sorry mate you miss the point. I dont have to do anything. I choose to decide the day before and go to matches with non Brighton fans because most of my friends dont support albion - especially the girls in the group. Charlton held 28000 and the crowd was 18000. Charlton lost £25 x at least 1000. Their business, but if I ran it, then the bloke that made that decision would be on a very short rope after that farce. If he did it again then hd be collecting his p45. thats not moaning just common sense. Im actually not that bothered, I enjoy going but have plenty of other things to do

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I'm sure there will plenty of Albion fans travelling without tickets who will pay on the day in the home end :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here