Votes: 53 34.9%
  • No, they symbolise that a wanker is driving the car

Votes: 99 65.1%

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I can remember seeing H12 BHA on a white MR2.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
going back to that ALB 10 N, mentioned earlier, I believe (might be wrong) it was on a mini owned by Edward David, and if I remember correctly some years ago it was up for 25 grand, but the offer was taken up by some bozo at West Brom

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
All those mail order divorces must have shone brightly on you.

Well, what mail order divorces would they be then ? Are you trying out for Jonathan Ross's job ?

Stick to being a **** as you'll never be a clever ****.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
going back to that ALB 10 N, mentioned earlier, I believe (might be wrong) it was on a mini owned by Edward David, and if I remember correctly some years ago it was up for 25 grand, but the offer was taken up by some bozo at West Brom.

When Greg Stanley was chairman he had ALB10N on a Porsche 911 (I know, I drove it once). He then sold it to the West Brom chairman when he left us after the whole Bellotti/Archer debacle.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There used to be a chavmobile driving around Grimsby with BHA plates , the driver unaware that these were worth more than the heap of shit on four wheels they were attached to.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
out of any plates i would consider getting BHA would be way don the list. mainly because i drive to many away games and dont like to advertise on my car too much when im not in it.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
anyone else getting the banner at the top for persoanlised reg plates with BHA on them :lolol:

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
PEN1S / PEN15 are just urban myths. Try run a HPI check on either of them, nothing comes up. The DVLA do their damndest to prevent 'rude' ones slipping out, the entire KN 08 and BO 08 runs are blocked off due to that...

I was going to get 09-DL-100 for my new car, but gave in and bought it in 08 meaning I'm stuck with an 08-D-61xxx plate for life on it. System here is horribly rigid... 100 is the model type of the car, to explain.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1373/535291336_7e08ccc8c6.jpg

Made me LOL when I saw this car out on the motorway. Driven by a real chav too.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I think BHA plates are fine; but pretending a 5 is an S isn't too bad, or putting a black bolt between l l to make l.l just lacks class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here