• Yes, they are cool and I would buy one

Votes: 53 34.9%
  • No, they symbolise that a wanker is driving the car

Votes: 99 65.1%

• Total voters

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Personalised number plates are for tasteless, noveau riche, pikey just won the lottery, no imagination to spend it on anything else, show off, sovereign ring wearing, golf playing, rags to riches, pink V-neck owning, buying ponies for your daughter, cut glass collecting, slip on shoe wearing, Old Spice splashing, Gold tap admiring, Fucksacks.

I bet you voted no.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
A few years ago a number plate was issued that spelt my surname.It was available for £1750 from DVLA and I wanted to buy it,not because I couldn't remember my surname but because I thought it would have some resale value.But mrsww vetoed the idea,and I was very happy wiith that until I saw it for sale on one of those plate sales pages at £17950.It sold,too.Bugger.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am wrestling with the idea of getting one. Half of me thinks I want one, the other half thinks they are just for wankers. Help!!

Depends what you want to go for I think. GIRAFFE 1, or TUBTHUMPER 1, would be cool, but I find the things like BHA 453Y a bit naff. A mate got a plate for his daughter a number of years ago. Her name is Shya. The plate was 5hya though. I pointed out that as far as I knew his daughter's name was not spelt Five, H, Y, A.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeah...........i've got one!

I bet it's not a proper one though. Probably a normal plate which just so happens to have your initials. Is it REIGATE 1?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
not for me thankyou, unfortunately they cost very little to get here and there are shedloads of appalingly unimaginitive shite ones that you see every day.....

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I used to think they were quite cool when only rich people could afford them, now you can get them pretty cheap and you see them on all sorts of chavved up cars.

*waits for Simster to pipe up about his personalised plate*

Shut it Chuck. I've got one on a f***ing Zafira.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here