Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry v Jordan, tonight, BBC SCR

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Buzzer said:
beacuse the orange twattwattwattwat was insinuating that Brighton fans commit lewd offences in loos. I am a Brighton fan. I find it insulting.

But be fair Buzzer there wouldn't be the outcry from Brighton fans if it hadn't been Simon Jordan saying it would there?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
So if Dick Knight or someone from Brighton was on there and called Palace fans Palace scum or something similar you would be appalled would you?

I think I would, Just makes us look sad and pathetic.

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Which beggers the question if they are not offended why are some of you?

:blush:
I would very much doubt if he particularly representative of the Brighton gay community.

Gay activists have long memories and I think there is a distinct possibility that if they choose to target him, then Jordan may have cause to regret his ill-judged attempt at so-called terrace humour.

I'll be interested to see how much further we take the matter though, as it's reasonably well-known that our own Dick Knight is an admirer of your guy's outspokenness.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
London Irish said:
I would very much doubt if he particularly representative of the Brighton gay community.

Gay activists have long memories and I think there is a distinct possibility that if they choose to target him, then Jordan may have cause to regret his ill-judged attempt at so-called terrace humour.

I'll be interested to see how much further we take the matter though, as it's reasonably well-known that our own Dick Knight is an admirer of your guy.

I think that is a fair summing up

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
But be fair Buzzer there wouldn't be the outcry from Brighton fans if it hadn't been Simon Jordan saying it would there?

True. Very true and that is why Chairmen and managers etc should really be a bit more careful when in the public eye.

The orange (unt would know that saying that about his arch-rivals was bound to be extra-inflammatory.If it's okay for the chairman to say it then it follows that its okay for everyone to say it. n'est pas?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Buzzer said:
True. Very true and that is why Chairmen and managers etc should really be a bit more careful when in the public eye.

The orange (unt would know that saying that about his arch-rivals was bound to be extra-inflammatory.If it's okay for the chairman to say it then it follows that its okay for everyone to say it. n'est pas?

But football fans have been chanting homophobic insinuations at Brighton fans for years Buzz, do you get offended personally by that?

SJ's Love Monkey said:
So if Dick Knight or someone from Brighton was on there and called Palace fans Palace scum or something similar you would be appalled would you?

Dick Knight has got more class in his little toe that Tango Man has in his whole body, Knight would never say such a thing on air.

SJ's Love Monkey said:
You didn't answer the question

If they called the fans Palace scum I would say that you shouldn't say that on air, especially as if like the Brighton fans on Soccer AM hadn't said anything abusive to Tango Man.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
But everyone knows you are Daman! ;)

Seriously come on you would all be on here pising yourselves laughing and proclaiming him a hero, you know it and i know it

Quite probably. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be appalled that our chairman had made us look very silly on national TV.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
SJ's Love Monkey said:

There probably wouldn't be such an outcry from Brighton fans if it hadn't been the chairman of a league football club saying it. On national telly.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
There probably wouldn't be such an outcry from Brighton fans if it hadn't been the chairman of a league football club saying it. On national telly.

No the words you are looking for is if the chairman of Crystal Palace Football Club saying it

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
But football fans have been chanting homophobic insinuations at Brighton fans for years Buzz, do you get offended personally by that?

straw that broke the camel's back. I'm sick and tired of having to hear it. Sick and tired of my 2 boys getting the same abuse.

Northwich Victoria fan told my 4 year old son to watch it as I was a paedo queerboy when I took him to the loo at Albion recently.

Make an example of high profile people ad maybe, just maybe the cro-magnons must take notice.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Da Man Clay said:
Quite probably. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be appalled that our chairman had made us look very silly on national TV.

But that wouldn't be your first reaction would it, you would be laughing your nut off at the fact that a Brighton luminary had taken the piss out of Palace fans, as palace fans did on Saturday.

I'm not saying he wasn't ill advised to say it but to Palace fans it was highly amusing because it was Brightonn fans he said it to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here