Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry v Jordan, tonight, BBC SCR

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Voroshilov said:
So you're expecting a 4 year old to be able to understand that. You don't have kids do you.

No I don't. But if I did and I didn't want them to hear bad language I wouldn't take them to football!

Simple as that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
El Presidente said:
Mr Jordan's publicist Max Clifford told The Argus: "If anybody has seen the programme they will understand it was just a bit of banter. The Brighton fans were jeering Simon and his comment was very much tongue-in-cheek and nothing more."

So now Jordan has his publicist accusing us of RIMMING. :angry: :angry:

Sing when we`re rimming,
we only sing when we`re rimming

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
He probably would have too if he was on his own but he was with his little boy. Would you really be happy with stuff being said like that around your kids?

I would think any parent with half a brain and a child who was capable of understanding could easily explain the environment they were in and the absolute irrelevance of the comment.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
SJ's Love Monkey said:
What do you think that all Australians wear corked hats and are all called Bruce?
Only the ones in dresses. All the others are called Sheila.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The amount of people who come on here ticking each other off about , This sort of behaviour or, That sort of behaviour, but very seldom do they admonish a telling off to the people at matches who behave like absolute twats ( the Northwich Fan)

I think its important to speak up at the games.

and if you are worried about them starting on you, there are normally enough decent folk around to back you if you are reticent yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here