Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Samrah - Hysterical Screamer, or what ?

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Paul samrah is a legend and a top bloke!!! as has already been said he was doing what he was told!!!

besides if circumstances were different he would have been on the pitch himself :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Embarrassing. Shame he didn't have a breakdown. The blokes a complete and utter TWAT. Got a video of the end of the game, and all you can hear is this complete f***ing twat squeaking the same shit over and over again. They'r,e not listening to you you prick, just f***ing shut up. Now all the scenes recorded by all the channels will have this twat drowning everything else out, but maybe thats why he did it, hes loves the sound of his own f***ing voice.

And to tell everyone there was no lap of honour, was f***ing bang out of order, and I like no doubt many others missed it because of this prick.

Simple, don't listen to a word the cock says again. He's a f***ing embarrasment. About time they got a proper PR bloke who does talk through his nose. He's worn his mouth out, from having all the arse licking he does.

Blimey. And a very happy promotion to you too... :rolleyes:

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
I had just left the ground when I heard the clapping and cheering so decided to go back. However, I had to literally sprint past 2 stewards who attempted to grab me and stop me going back to watch the celebrations.
The whole thing was a bit of a cock up really. Shame. At least we have 2 more home games to celebrate properly.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Only one person to blame for this debarcle, and it isn't Paul Samrah, you know the person, the one that wouln't piss on LB if he was on fire. I know he is only doing his job, unfortunatly he is not suitable for the job IMO.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
players coming out to a half empty withdean was a shame.The bloke on a tannoy thought he was going to have a heart attack and he sounded like a dalek

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Very simply Burns, you are an ignorant ****

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Oh, I didn't realise........... (unt

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Embarrassing. Shame he didn't have a breakdown. The blokes a complete and utter TWAT. Got a video of the end of the game, and all you can hear is this complete f***ing twat squeaking the same shit over and over again. They'r,e not listening to you you prick, just f***ing shut up. Now all the scenes recorded by all the channels will have this twat drowning everything else out, but maybe thats why he did it, hes loves the sound of his own f***ing voice.

And to tell everyone there was no lap of honour, was f***ing bang out of order, and I like no doubt many others missed it because of this prick.

Simple, don't listen to a word the cock says again. He's a f***ing embarrasment. About time they got a proper PR bloke who does talk through his nose. He's worn his mouth out, from having all the arse licking he does.
Agreed. I missed out on the lap of honour because of this twat.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

How much have you done for the club exactly?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Paul Samrah is a GOD! If it wasn't for him - not just what he did 15 years ago, but the way he led the whole Falmer For All campaign - we wouldn't have had last night. The only people who missed out were the idiots who left early! If catching the bus is more important than celebrating promotion, then unfortunately you got what you deserved.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
So Mr Burns, can you clarify - is Paul Samrah a twat, a cock and a prick in your opinion? Or is he not a very good PA? I suspect it is the latter, but as a poster almost devoid of charm, respect or class this is how you make your point. When I'm sitting at the Amex next season I hope I'm next to some JCL who doesn't know who the players are and not someone who is as ignorant and intolerant as you.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The tannoy guy messed up, just following orders is NOT a valid excuse, use a bit of common sense.
Everyone was just having a laugh, my son was really disappointed to miss the lap of honour and to
blame it on Gus/players was pathetic

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
We have got 2 more home games and im pretty sure after one of them there will be the league one trophy presentation and a PROPER lap of honour by the whole team....dunno why some are getting so stressed about last night. Ok he did go a bit over the top on the tannoy last night but lets celebrate properly when were champions hopefully after Saints game!!!!!!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Only one person to blame for this debarcle, and it isn't Paul Samrah, you know the person, the one that wouln't piss on LB if he was on fire. I know he is only doing his job, unfortunatly he is not suitable for the job IMO.

Whoever was to blame it was a big cock up by the club last night and it had the potential for people to get hurt, By announcing there would be no lap of honour then for it to go ahead created the situation where you could have had a surge of people trying to get back into the ground meeting people trying to leave and thats how people get knocked over and trampled.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I presume it was Richard Hebbard saying the players wouldn't come back.

The shouting to clear the pitch was a bit over the top though. It wasn't exactly the best back drop to celebrate promotion! It was like having a little kid pulling at your arm saying the same thing over and over again.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
You missed out on the lap of honour because of the twats who ran on the pitch.

Exactly but the childish idiots will never admit it.

As for slagging off Paul Samrah .... I despair. Without him there might not have been a pitch to invade last night or a fantastic new stadium to look forward to. But still there are people crying like babies because they were asked not to go on the pitch but defied ths and didn't see the lap of honour. These morons wanted their "Look at me - how clever am I - I've invaded the pitch" moment. Or was it because they wanted their 'pubescent schoolgirl chasing a boy band' thrill and touch a footballer?

Pathetic.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
There really are some numpties on this thread.

Ignoring what he has done in the past and, which should have granted him some benefit of the doubt on here but clearly didn't and perhaps only caused to drive mr burns anger, and just focussing on last night, it should be clear to anybody with a modicum of common sense and an ounce of intelligence, what happened. Granted this is likely to rule out Mr Burns.

As the pa announcer he has to legally take advice from the operations and safety office and match commander. He will have been told what points to make. The constant requests to leave the pitch were I'm sure encouraged by at least two of those three.

The statement that the players would not be coming out was clearly based on a statement he would have been told to give out. The statement did not in any way blame the players or manager and it was clear to me that it was neither implying nor could any sane individual infer that it had come from the players or manager. It clearly says that he had been advised from the dressing room that the players would not be coming out. That advice would have been just about the time the safety officer had told the players and manager in the dressing room that they were not to go out. Luckily they didn't listen to the jobs worth who made the decision.

But the bile poured out by mr burns on this just about sums up the envy behaviour of some.

It didn't spoil my night, this thread won't spoil my day. In fact this promotion wont be impacted in any iota. But I am so glad that when people were needed to help the club, we found people like Paul samrah rather than mr burns or others on here. Because knowing your rights, responsibilities and when to pick battles is the Mark of leader who is successful and in this case, Paul has all those attributes. He could have ignored Hebberd last night, but that would go against all his principles when accepting the role of pa announcer in terms of the responsibilities of the role.

One last word though is that the phrase cock juggling thunder(unt was clearly invented to describe mr burns. And I say this as a friend of paul's and someone who worked alongside him and saw first hand his dedication to the club on the battle.

Regards

Adrian newnham, proud to have been deputy leader to paul's leadership of the seagull party and to have worked with him on the falmer for all team, bring home the Albion and falmer referendum yes campaign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here