Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Reid lays into Wilkins

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
By crap I mean all the stuff you post about Dick Knight and 'the truth', which despite being asked many times to spell out what you mean you never do. But that's for another thread

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
i thought by now that people would have relised that what i know is in confidence and i am unable to tell - trust me i am not a person that gets kicks out of lying to people - i like dick he has done wonders for the club but he is not truthful All the time to the fans

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I've heard similar concerns about Wilkins from other sources.

The only players that might voice concerns are the ones that he doesnt think will enhance HIS team.

These are the ones not being picked, it happens in most senior levels of football.

Players love managers that love them too.

They dont like managers that dont like them either.

This isnt a scoop, its what happens at every single club.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Posted by: JM, hove on 12:36pm today
So not only does wilkins look like a garden gnome & sound like a total prat in his 'interviews' (if he was any more wooden reid could have surfed on him)and have all the tactical nous of a bottom of the barrel sunday league pub team manager (complete with gobby fat bloke on the line) but now to cap it all we find out he has poor man management skills. There was me thinking it was just his a*se he couldn't find with both hands, but i was wrong he's got the full package. [bold]He's totally inept[/bold] . Cobbs-Rent&Reid may very well not come back to haunt him -but they will all make it with other Lg1 clubs and i wish them well. now as it's sunny i'm off to the garden centre to kick a few wilkins lookalikes
So not only does wilkins look like a garden gnome & sound like a total prat in his 'interviews' (if he was any more wooden reid could have surfed on him)and have all the tactical nous of a bottom of the barrel sunday league pub team manager (complete with gobby fat bloke on the line) but now to cap it all we find out he has poor man management skills. There was me thinking it was just his a*se he couldn't find with both hands, but i was wrong he's got the full package.
He's totally inept .
Cobbs-Rent&Reid may very well not come back to haunt him -but they will all make it with other Lg1 clubs and i wish them well.
now as it's sunny i'm off to the garden centre to kick a few wilkins lookalikes

:lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i thought by now that people would have relised that what i know is in confidence and i am unable to tell - trust me i am not a person that gets kicks out of lying to people - i like dick he has done wonders for the club but he is not truthful All the time to the fans

Could you at least point us to where Dick has been untruthful rather than leading us on some merry dance?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Couldn't you have just made an anonoymous account :lolol:

Last edited:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
i was asked a question and have answered it with the truth that was all - there is no need to start accusing me of things

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Haven't read the whole thread so don't know if it's been mentioned before but he is obviously not shy in expressing his opinion when given a platform. Plenty of you will be delighted to know he had a few digs about McGhee's tactics when he was guest presenter on SCR one match a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I cannot remember exactly what he said but it was definitely a swipe.

Maybe he's like all Aussies and his criminal background makes him have an inbred dislike of figures of authority :lol::jester:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
i was asked a question and have answered it with the truth that was all - there is no need to start accusing me of things

YOUR truth, which has no value because you won't say what it is, apart from "shock, horror" - DICK LIED.

Like whoopy-shit, so Dick lied. Hold the front page. Until you tell us the nature of his heinous crime, you will be accused of things.

It's up to you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Maybe the players don't have the NSC paranoia of Naylor's alleged agenda? Not a mention of McGhee either which is no doubt a big disappointment to much of NSC :ohmy:

PS where else could Reid have been expected to express his views? The Sydney Chronicle? ( or whatever the local sports paper is down there) or is he not supposed to speak out?

He can speak out to whoever he chooses.

Not that it will do him much good to speak to the Argus.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I wonder how much pleasure Andy Naylor took from writing that.

Maybe, as was hinted at, the management could have handled it better. But how do you hint to someone that they're going to be turfed out of the club when the manager hasn't made his mind up? Nightmare scenario for any manager.

I must admit, I'm quite surprised not so much at Reid's disappointment - that's natural and expected - but his offloading of that on to Andy Naylor.

Bash Naylor again.God your f***ing boring.Your so predictable and annoying.Get a life will you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Bash Naylor again.God your f***ing boring.Your so predictable and annoying.Get a life will you.

:lolol: You haven't posted for ages but you still find it within yourself to bother your arse to comment on a waspish aside - and more to the point, MY waspish aside.

I really should take it as a back-handed compliment because it evidently means you spend time thinking about me, which is pretty ironic because I had completely forgotten about you.

It seems I am so blessed to have such a poppet for a stalker.

Now, which life did you want me to get?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here