1722368151283.jpeg

Attachments

• 1722368121103.jpeg
    1722368121103.jpeg
    864.4 KB · Views: 31

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think a tribute to the Holy Trinity of Dunk, Pascal and Solly would be great. And the fact that Pascal is in there with two local one club lads shows how highly he is rated :bowdown:
Give it a few years and we will hopefully be adding Jack H - the possible successor to the Groß crown - to the 'local legends'...

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I think what's helped is his longevity. We've actually signed a few "rabbit out of a hat players", the problem is they've mainly been sold before they reach any level of legendary status. I count my blessing every day that people only started to notice Gross after he turned 31
Yeah, I think longevity gives the emotions that we want - Making a quick profit just feels like one of those dirty necessities of modern football.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We need to designate a day as PG day! The day he signed for us in 2017? His birthday? Both are in the close season, so how about the day he turned Fred twice when we demolished UTD a couple of seasons back?

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
Heart vs head. I’m very sad to see him go, but getting a few million quid for him aged 33 is good business.

I’m just sad that there hasn’t been a chance to say our goodbyes. I hope we can at least get him to come back for a half-time appearance at some point — perhaps during Germany's 'Winterpause'? The only obvious opportunity would be Arsenal at home on Jan 4th. Would be great to have him as a guest of the club for the day. Allow him to see the banner (which I’d happily contribute to).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Without doubt, the best two footed player in our history. His crossing, shooting and passing is top drawer with his right foot. The that fact he can produce the same quality with his left is mind blowing.

In addition, if the squad were to run a marathon or do a Triathlon, Groß would win by a mile. Stamina beyond comprehension.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No idea why people are including Solly when talking about Dunk and Gross. Nobody comes close to those two. It is a sad day to see Pascal leave, but he has earned the move and been one of our best ever players. He will be sadly missed and I look forward to watching Dortmund this season.
Really??

Tough audience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here