Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And extremely offensive

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Yeah, such an interesting debate that you felt the need to stifle it and report those who dared to voice a differing opinion, no matter how "offensive", to yours.

ermm... thats what the f***ing "report post" is all about fella.

if you find something offensive, which this thread CERTYAINLY f***ing is with some of the repluies from the "banned" then why should he not report it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry mate I am game for the piss taken out of me but when someone write lies about my views they have gone over the line. I do debate Islam good and bad but do not peddle Islamophobia, also I am particularly pissed off at the homophobia accusation as I have always been fiercely anti homphobic on here.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sorry mate I am game for the piss taken out of me but when someone write lies about my views they have gone over the line. I do debate Islam good and bad but do not peddle Islamophobia, also I am particularly pissed off at the homophobia accusation as I have always been fiercely anti homphobic on here.

Fair enough

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
ermm... thats what the f***ing "report post" is all about fella.

if you find something offensive, which this thread CERTYAINLY f***ing is with some of the repluies from the "banned" then why should he not report it.

Fair enough. Just a strange way to encourage "interesting debate" by getting people banned for expressing opposing views.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Holy SHIT
I just looked out my window in Brighton and saw THIS over Soutwick.

mushroom_cloud_wideweb__430x269.jpg

Whats happened ??
:eek:

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
Yeah, such an interesting debate that you felt the need to stifle it and report those who dared to voice a differing opinion, no matter how "offensive", to yours.

Just for the record (and in no way for fear of being banned) I fully support the Paralympics and can't wait to find out who the fastest bloke in the world with one leg is.

That's alright, just need to find out what offends you so I can write about it, it's a free world after all!!

By the way, how can you fully support something that you are blatantly not taking seriously?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've never seen Gavin being homophobic, to be fair. But some of the contributions on here, something it took seconds to find...well, no further comment from me (er...just in case Gav SUES me as well and Simster and I end up as cell mates)

Todays debate - Are Muslims threatening free speech in the UK ? - North Stand Chat
:D Top find!

I think this my favourite quote from our definitely NON-islamaphobic Gareth:
Uncle Spielberg said:
The audience voted YES to show the cartoons and Channel 4 bottled it, presumably because John Snow spotted the odd looking gentleman with a beard in the audience and did not want to be shot when he left the studio ???, un pc alert

Marvellous. Far less offensive than chuckling at a dead horse, I'm sure you'll agree.

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
Fair enough. Just a strange way to encourage "interesting debate" by getting people banned for expressing opposing views.

I have no problems with opposing views but I do if they are deemed to be offensive. If someone posted the opinion that the Paralympics are boring, that's fine. Each to their own and all that. Think you're not quite seeing the full picture mate

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This has all got a bit too serious for my liking, so...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here