Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palyer Ratings Port Vale

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
We are all disappointed, but I'm afraid your comments are a complete and utter joke.

I couldnt give a f*** if he does the odd dodgy kick. I do jump out my seat and clap when he makes another brilliant save. Two today.

I may be wrong, but I doubt you have seen the last three games
Well I for one do give a f*** that he can't kick a ball, as it was this that lead to the third goal. It is also this that puts the defence under a lot of presure this year. There's no doubt he make incredible saves now and again, but if we had another keeper who didn't put so much presure on the team due to his kicking, I think we'd be a lot better off for it.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Kuipers 6 - Kept us in it at 2-0, made at least two good saves at 2-1.
Whing 4 - I genuinely think Im a better right back than him. Picked up another STUPID yellow card.
Mayo 4 - Football RAPE.
Lynch 5 - Only half decent player in the back four.
Elphick 4 - Woeful. Very nearly scored for them, blushes saved by the crossbar, hoofed aimlessly.
Cox 6 - Only midfielder who looked interested, however had he buried that sitter at the beginning of the second half it was a different game.
Thomson 4 - Anonymous.
Racon 5 - Worst game for us so far.
Westlake 4 - See Thomson.
Forster 6 - Only player who looked like scoring, but even he wasnt himself today
Murray 4 - Embarrasing for 80 minutes. Finally got his finger out.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The abuse Murray is getting is disgraceful.

Some people like wanking over giving players abuse. It makes them feel big and clever.

Today was a shit performance, but it happens, this is the same team thay beat Donny, Walsall, and drew at Leeds and Forest. We were also SHIT at Huddersfield, but what exactly do people expect for the wages we pay?

We are doing better than can be expected, for a team of former youth players, cast offs and a couple of promising signings who are up and down.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Some people like wanking over giving players abuse. It makes them feel big and clever.

Today was a shit performance, but it happens, this is the same team thay beat Donny, Walsall, and drew at Leeds and Forest. We were also SHIT at Huddersfield, but what exactly do people expect for the wages we pay?

We are doing better than can be expected, for a team of former youth players, cast offs and a couple of promising signings who are up and down.

:thumbsup:

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
Keep it in perspective. Yes it was bad, but Vale were good.

kuipers - 5. did nothing and partly at fault for 3rd
whing - 4. one of his worst games
elphick - 6. average
lynch -3. all over the place and culpable for at least 2 of the goals
mayo - 7. compared to the rest he defended well and as well as giving a few stray passes actually put in some good forward movements
thomson - 4. invisible
racon - 4. so disappointing after previous games
cox - 5. not good, and a bad miss at the start of 2nd half which would have changed the match if we had gone 2-2 then
westlake - 5. started ok but faded quickly
murray -3. off the pace again
forster -5 a bad game by his standards too

robinson and fraser -5 - neither really got into it

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I thaught it was down to Kuipers and the woodwork that we ONLY lost 3-2!!

Elphick had a NIGHTMARE as did the rest of the team and the midfield was AWOL.

Cox should be banned from taking corners as he fails time after time to clear the first man.

Racon was shocking

All in all, EVERY Brighton player should be ashamed of themselves today. mabie they spent too much time at Chessington during the week!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
So so pissed off, can't be arsed to bother with marks. What I will say is that I was really looking forward to seeing Racon for the first time after all his rave reviews.

What a f***ing useless, useless, lazy, retard. Absolutely shocking. I have literally never seen a professional player caught in posession so many times in a game.

He's basically ended our season today, and I hope he never plays for the club again.

Absolute prick.

Spot on. I had heard a lot of great things about him but his was the worst performance I have seen by an Albion footballer this decade. It literally beggars belief how bad he was.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...but anyone who saw him at Forest would tell you he was absolute class in that game.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
El Presidente why say you can't be bothered before the match started. We were playing the bottom side and were expected to win. If that isnt an excuse to go then I don't know what is. You were right though.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
...but anyone who saw him at Forest would tell you he was absolute class in that game.
Maybe he can only perform in front of big crowds. Maybe he can't get himself up for games unless there 20000 plus watching?:shrug:

Cause today he made Gully look good

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
El Presidente why say you can't be bothered before the match started. We were playing the bottom side and were expected to win. If that isnt an excuse to go then I don't know what is. You were right though.

My excuse is that I live 275 miles away, have been working in Cyprus all week, and have been working from home all day today, but I was still RIGHT to lead the ARS boycott today, and will not set foot at Withdean until ALAN BALL is rightfully given the job of Albion manager.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Absolute SHIT.

Kuipers - 5 - a couple of good saves, but f***ed up for the third goal with his poor kick.
Mayo - 7 - probably our best defender, didn't do much wrong - shame he lacks pace
Elphick - 4 - worst game from him all season, far too weak, almost put one in the wrong net
Lynch - 1 - a joke. No concentration, done more often than not. Premiership? Non-league on that performance
Whing - 4 - distribution was CACK.
Cox - 4 - corners = shit. Good goal, but fluffed best chance of the game at a key stage - if that goes in,we'd have won. Rubbish.
Racon - 2 - a completely different player to the one at Forest. Gave the ball away EVERY time
Thomson - 4 - passing is shocking, tackling wasn't much better.
Westlake - 6 - why he came off i don't know, looked a threat on the left
Murray - 6 - good goal, did all the simple stuff well. Think certain people are giving him poor marks simply because he didn't chase one ball down that he could have got on the end of. Other than that, didn't do a lot wrong. As a player though, lacks pace, which is why knobs keep moaning about him.
Forster - 4 - piss poor, blazed over from close range, didn't offer much else.

Subs:
Fraser - why he (a DEFENSIVE midfield player) came on i don't know, a joke substitution.
Robinson - 5 - did nothing but chase the ball
Gatting - came on with 5 minutes to go, despite being a striker. I don't care how good he is, you bring on a striker when you're chasing a game, not DEFENSIVE players! For that, Wilkins - 1.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kuipers - 6

Whing - 7
Elphick - 7
Lynch - 7
Mayo - 7

Racon - 6
Thomson - 4
Westlike - 4
Cox - 6

Murray - 5