Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palarse sold out allocation

Have to live on past memories, what a sorry life you must lead.

the nigels are always looking to the past, as that is the only thing they've got left.

we on the otherhand look to the future - upwards and onwards.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
No idea where these deluded pikeys get the idea they are gonna win, from what i seen of them this season, i think even St. Dunstans could open up their defense.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Oh really? You got nothing for us to worry about. You should be worried about how many we gonna put pass your shitty defence.

think you will find it aint as "shitty" as you would like to think you want 5 you want 5 you wnat 5 you want 5.....not gonna happen love

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
No idea where these deluded pikeys get the idea they are gonna win, from what i seen of them this season, i think even St. Dunstans could open up their defense.

so what have you seen?? is my question admittedly first game against borough we were at a loss but it was a make shift deffence brought together in a matter of days due to injury...your gonna find it hard to break us down pal

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
think you will find it aint as "shitty" as you would like to think you want 5 you want 5 you wnat 5 you want 5.....not gonna happen love

Well take a good look at the table, its gonna be the only time you see yourselves in top 6.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4364376 said:
Have you lot got anything else to cheer about other then a result from NINE years ago?

Yeah their prolly cheering coz they sold out their allocation for the first time this season, to go back to south london with their tails between the legs.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
wonder if i can ask a question without being shot down:rolleyes: are the ob closing the pubs in brighton before the match?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
wonder if i can ask a question without being shot down:rolleyes: are the ob closing the pubs in brighton before the match?

Prolly yes, but there should be alcohol in the stadium.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

Prolly yes, but there should be alcohol in the stadium.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
No. Just a bad day at the office in a shit season. That's why we don't keep harping on about it, unlike you pikey nigels.

"pikey nigels" controdiction in terms maybe you should ask a millwall fan what "nigels" actuallly means your lack of imagination has forced you to steal another tem off another club with more foundation than yourselves

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
I agree with eagle #1. think theyll turn us over. read this thread and we're heading for a car crash. Palace are no mugs and will have set thier stall out. can see this site being a ghost town on the 28th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here