Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palarse sold out allocation

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
When we got to the championship at the start of the millenium I think most fans on here would admit we were way out of our depth both on and off the field. There was no way we could compete and a good season would be to just stay up.

Occasionally teams get unexpected promotions that mean they will struggle the following season if the finances are not there to strengthen the side. This was exactly the case in 2002. Its a concept that I would have thought Palace fans would have known about from your brief visits to the PL. There was no way you were going to set the league alight and 4th from bottom would be classed as a great season. Of course when you are punching above your weight you take some drubbings, you did us fair and square 5-0, in the same way that Liverpool did you 9-0.

Which ever team wins on the 27th will win that battle, the war is only over next May. Southampton took the bragging rights twice last season but we were the champions. You can do us 5-0 in both games for all I care, but if we end up above you at the end of the season then we won the war

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Pubs won't close, can only see on closing pubs outside main station after the game that's all. Pubs will be open before. Most Brighton fans will drink in the ground before. Not sure about after, think you scum will be kept in for half hour. Dunno tho, whatever happens at the Leeds game will happen at the Palace game.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Pubs won't close, can only see on closing pubs outside main station after the game that's all. Pubs will be open before. Most Brighton fans will drink in the ground before. Not sure about after, think you scum will be kept in for half hour. Dunno tho, whatever happens at the Leeds game will happen at the Palace game.

likeing this what time does the ground open?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
If I'm right in thinking, stadium open to all home & away at same time

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
If I'm right in thinking, stadium open to all home & away at same time

cheers for this i'll check up dont want to get stuck in the pubs then cant get a bleeding train coz theres to many people getting the same train falmer stations abit of a nightmare ny all accounts

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
I'm only worried about Scannell, but Dunk should snap his legs early on, then we have (in my opinion) one of the best attacks in the league... CMS, Hoskins, Vicente, Buckley, Noone, LuaLua, Barnes, and maybe even another striker on loan by that point. It would be class to do them 3 or 4 nil, but a 2-1 turnaround would be amazing aswell, like when we beat Doncaster :)

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I'm only worried about Scannell, but Dunk should snap his legs early on, then we have (in my opinion) one of the best attacks in the league... CMS, Hoskins, Vicente, Buckley, Noone, LuaLua, Barnes, and maybe even another striker on loan by that point. It would be class to do them 3 or 4 nil, but a 2-1 turnaround would be amazing aswell, like when we beat Doncaster :)
parrMURRAY, pedroza,williams,zaha,Iverson think your gonna find it a little harder than you think oh and youve still gotta try and get past moxey paddy mac,tunchev,clyne,gardner and speroni.....;) we will see

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
parrMURRAY, pedroza,williams,zaha,Iverson think your gonna find it a little harder than you think oh and youve still gotta try and get past moxey paddy mac,tunchev,clyne,gardner and speroni.....;) we will see

Who ?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
The next time Palace will be well run, will be outside on the night......and if they dont turn up (lets face it they wont) it will be on their manor...."we only got 30", f ucking wasters. Oh unless its 75 on 25, then watch their balls grow.

Yeah, because we always run from you dickwads. :dunce::stupid:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
For some reason I was thinking of a weekend game, so yes it will open 5.30-6.00 ish

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yeah, because we always run from you dickwads. :dunce::stupid:

Except for the time you got sandwiched between the North Stand and South Stand 'boy's outside of the Chicken Run. Plenty of chickens but not much running.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I doubt it, all tickets have been sold to STH's or members, you do know that we are going to outsing you for 90 minutes win lose or draw dont you ?

I know a few muppets going that given the opportunity would be up for a tear up….we’ll see, I hope there’s no trouble and Palace take their loss like men ;-)

As for the out sung bit, I’m not sure- I’ve been pretty impressed with the atmosphere at the Amex, it’s certainly no morgue like atmosphere that’s so often seen at new grounds and given the occasion I think the home atmosphere will be deafening….i’m sure a few of you’re homophobic chants will just about audible form my standing spot in the north stand.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I know a few muppets going that given the opportunity would be up for a tear up….we’ll see, I hope there’s no trouble and Palace take their loss like men ;-)

As for the out sung bit, I’m not sure- I’ve been pretty impressed with the atmosphere at the Amex, it’s certainly no morgue like atmosphere that’s so often seen at new grounds and given the occasion I think the home atmosphere will be deafening….i’m sure a few of you’re homophobic chants will just about audible form my standing spot in the north stand.
Based on the Peterborough game I have reached the conclusion that chanting noise does not reach from one end of The AMEX to the other very easily. As I understand it, the 1,400 Peterborough fans chanted loudly "Shall we sing a song for you?" at one point - indicating that they thought they had been dominating the noise in the ground for sometime (the Albion fans were less noisy that day than on the others so far) - but I never heard ANY of this in H block of WSU...

I think the distances involved and the general buzz of noise in the stadium mean that it is unlikely we will often hear much of the away fans at the North end of the ground, and definitely not at a volume that isn't easily drowned out by noise in the home stands.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In your Croyden slums,
You look in the dustbin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,
In your Croyden slums

In your Croyden slums,
You shit on the carpet, you piss in the bath,
You finger your grandma, and think its a laugh,
In your Croyden slums.

In your Croycen slums,
Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick,
You can't get a job 'cos you're too f***ing thick,
In your Croyden slums.

Can`t wait :lol::lol::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Think you should learn to spell thicko. It's CROYDON.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here