Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palarse sold out allocation

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Yes it happens when you have a chairman with a good business sense and a business plan. It also helps when the chairman is a born supporter, not just some moron who this it is like running a burger van.

Hmmmm Steve Parish thats all im saying

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
This i agree with, but happens on every forum

I joined this forum just to see what you lot actually thought know your enemy as the saying goes. There seems to be a lot of euphoria down on the south coast which to be honest you deserve at the moment(i'll wash my mouth out later) but gotta say it there will be no tears shed when it all goes tits up and im not just saying that out of spite I think it will if your not careful hate to see any club go tits up even you lot and I am so pleased to be playing you lot again....and cant wait for the match its gonna be a good night of proper football

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
All the gypos are looking for a new staging area, maybe shitehurst would be the best place, a few more bits of dog shite, wouldnt go a miss.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Now...it's nearly 11 the kids have gone to bed (or most of them) because they have school. Now there are some adult posts breaking through!
Roll on morning this is just wrong!! Goodnight all!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
you lot couldn't batter a haddock
Behave.

wallpaper18_1024.jpg

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
yeah its lopsided so what??? still gonna batter you lot when you come up and send you home pointless next year your new grounds dinky isnt it

Oh really? You got nothing for us to worry about. You should be worried about how many we gonna put pass your shitty defence.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes, but ours is God knows how many years old. Yours is brand new £100m+ stadium. And they f***ing built it wonky :D :D

The Falmer site lies on an urban edge adjacent to the Sussex Downs, which provides the inspiration for the architectural form. The stadium is designed to nestle into the landscape, with a curved translucent roof supported by two tubular butterfly arches evoking the surrounding gently rolling hills. The topography of the site allows the facades facing the natural landscape to be cut into the hillside, thereby reducing the visible bulk of the stadium, and the dramatic form is expressed as a gateway to the City of Brighton and Hove along the busy A27.

Or you could just stick a f***ing Sainsburys behind one of the goals.

Wonky ? You are making a fools out of yourselves.

Another big difference of course is that we have paid for our development and have not reneged on any financial deals in the process.
The next twenty years are going to be oh so different than the last twenty my friends as well you know.
I mean that is why you are here all the time isn`t it ?
Looking at the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here