Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse away following

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Palace supporters themselves are critical of their own poor away support, regular posts on their website confirm this.

Only taking 400 to Swansea when you are on the verge of play offs to Premiership cannot be explained, especially when their home attendances are not bad.
Yeah but the home attendances are down around 3000 compared to previous seasons.Although twatty jordan does like bloody high ticket prices:lolol:

We can't argue as we get the least value for £25 anywhere in the country:lolol:

Pretty sure palace used to get averages of 17-18k and now its common to see 14k:smokin:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
:lolol:
Leaving it a bit late,Jamie?

n mate im not going, im leaving that to the 800 to 1500 that we will take down there instead of me - i a bead fan you see, bt we have enough to make up for the likes of me. Dyou reckon you might manage 500 up at the wednnsday today?:laugh:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a shame nobody got around to putting the Donkey Derby song on Youtube, that explains their run-in nicely.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Selhurst i can't belive your biting :ohmy:
Just ignore them, this board is full of twats :thumbsup:

???
Palarse fans come on here for a bit of banter, it's what they get!
No worse than the BBS on here to be fair.

We know Palarse are a bigger club than us at this moment in time, but at the end of the day, if their money troubles go on, and everything at Falmer goes to plan, it shouldn't take us long to be far, far superior.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
???
Palarse fans come on here for a bit of banter, it's what they get!

We know Palarse are a bigger club than us at this moment in time, but at the end of the day, if their money troubles go on, and everything at Falmer goes to plan, it shouldn't take us long to be far, far superior.

as our away support already is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here