Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse away following

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
I would not know Victor Moses if he walked past me down West Street with an Eagle on his head !

A little unlikely - as I believe West Street is closed at the moment.

TomTheEagle

Nov 15, 2009
Victor Moses.

Entire cost of your little team.

Your team is an absolute joke, that no-one ,NO-ONE, takes any notice of but us.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddsss

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Victor Moses.

Entire cost of your little team.

Your team is an absolute joke, that no-one ,NO-ONE, takes any notice of but us.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddsss

Doesnt matter how much he is worth, he'll be off in a flash if you cant pay him :thumbsup:

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
Palace supporters themselves are critical of their own poor away support, regular posts on their website confirm this.

Only taking 400 to Swansea when you are on the verge of play offs to Premiership cannot be explained, especially when their home attendances are not bad.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Are you lot still going on about this nonsense?! Well I'll be darned... :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
south coast eagle.....are you being serious?
3m for moses?
your f***ing dreaming son.
you just keep wanking over those pictures of falmer,wishing you supported a proper club.
now.f*** off.
dah

Tbh mate i wouldn't be suprised at all if they got 3m + for Moses. He's very, very good, apparetly some off the big boys are after him (Liverpool, Spurs, City)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
they wont get 3million for moses , ive heard he is a right basket case .. ............................... waiter cheque please

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Who are these f***ing pikeys playing away at next? I bet they'll be glad not many of the f***ing pikeys make the effort, or can even afford to get out of Croydon. I mean who wants a load of f***ing pikeys plotting up in the car park?

f*** me

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Who are these f***ing pikeys playing away at next? I bet they'll be glad not many of the f***ing pikeys make the effort, or can even afford to get out of Croydon. I mean who wants a load of f***ing pikeys plotting up in the car park?

f*** me

Lost your thesaurus?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

f*** me

Done yourself proud there :facepalm:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Lost your thesaurus?

I don't keep dinosaurs.

The rich complexity of the English language would be lost if one could not, on occasion, juxtapose the rhetorically brilliant flourishes of the likes of Beckett and even the Bard himself, with a few more earthy utterances the like of which I have humourously demonstrated in the above riposte. What is the use of witty bon mots, when one can also utilise the occasional "lower order" English now and again, pray tell?

So, with that in mind, feel free to copulate in an altogether different locale from the one currently occupied by yours truly; or, in the more pithy parlance of the lower classes - do f*** off

Last edited:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I wonder if the palace will manage to make it a special event for them and reach the heady highs of say 500 to go to Shef Wed in the cup?

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
I wonder if the palace will manage to make it a special event for them and reach the heady highs of say 500 to go to Shef Wed in the cup?

Is this still rumbling on?

Let's compare away support for the non-entity FA Cup when the figures of your fantastic away fans at the mighty Torquay get released.

When are you setting off for Torquay Jamie? My pikey Audi's warming up as we speak for my mission to Sheffield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here