Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse away following

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
There better than you, do away fans matter that much?

Pale arse > Up the Arse

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

Yeah, i had a shocker there, was late going to golf and wanted to put my point across.

Memo to oneself, type s l o w e r.

The Wookiee, you truely are a complete cock.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
south coast eagle.....are you being serious?
3m for moses?
your f***ing dreaming son.
you just keep wanking over those pictures of falmer,wishing you supported a proper club.
now.f*** off.
dah

We'll see shall we?

Why would I 'wank off' over a stadium with no character & no history?

Your post is nonsensical.

Now be a good lad, the grown ups are trying to have a conversation here so go play with your Power Rangers.

I notice that The Wookie has been a 'member' for quite a while.First time I've seen his posts on here.Lucky me!
I've got a lot of time for some posters on here.The likes of Wiggy,Gerbil,El Prez,bhaexpress,Croydon Seagull,Phil Sussex etc...I even find myself chuckling to some of NMH's posts but you Wookie have come across as a twot.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
I notice that The Wookie has been a 'member' for quite a while.First time I've seen his posts on here.Lucky me!
I've got a lot of time for some posters on here.The likes of Wiggy,Gerbil,El Prez,bhaexpress,Croydon Seagull,Phil Sussex etc...I even find myself chuckling to some of NMH's posts but you Wookie have come across as a twot.

I didn't think I'd come across as 'trolling' or aggressive in my posts, maybe he's got little man syndrome?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

He's probably selling his mum out to get the money to pay for his wheelclamp.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Perhaps the Crystal Palace supporters can't afford away trips. No shame in being poor, but it's one hell of an inconvenience.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
1,700 to QPR on a tuesday night?
for f*** sake thats got to be about half an hour, east croydon to Putney bridge then tube to Sheppards Bush.

Useless armchair fans

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Ronnie Corbett, Eddie Izzard, Sean Hughes, Mark Steel, Kevin Day, Jo Brand, Roy Hudd, Bill Nighy, Colin Warnock,
Can you hear me?
Your boys' away support is shrinking all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here