Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse away following

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Changed sides have we? ???

no mate, hes doing that trying t make himself feel good by trying to be morally superior thing - very middle class of him, he needs to get a working class back bone to him then he might understand the craic - get him a job down the docks in shoreham or newhaven can we to knock some sense into him

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
n660372296_2822.jpg

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
How old is that?
f*** me you seem like an utter dickhead from your posts on this thread.

not my fight but er why so vitriolic, its only an old joke the lad posted?! Perspective mate !..as for jokes, santa went ho ho ho, tiger went where where where

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
To get back to the issue, it'll be interesting to compare the numbers today. Sheffield Weds vs Palace - two championship sides - round trip for Palace fans of roughly 330 miles. Torquay vs the Albion (if the game goes ahead) - Div 2 and Div 1 - round trip for Seagulls of about 380 miles. If you look at those stats, Palace should really be taking double the number that we take to Torquay. Lets wait and see.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
To get back to the issue, it'll be interesting to compare the numbers today. Sheffield Weds vs Palace - two championship sides - round trip for Palace fans of roughly 330 miles. Torquay vs the Albion (if the game goes ahead) - Div 2 and Div 1 - round trip for Seagulls of about 380 miles. If you look at those stats, Palace should really be taking double the number that we take to Torquay. Lets wait and see.

yep they took 400 to swansea pushing for the play offs in the championship, we packed the end at Wycombe in the bottom four of division below - that about 1500 - that is the diifference, and they dont like it :lolol:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

I would say they should take 200-300 more, maybe not double as they have to go there once more this season, (although we still took 900 to wycombe in the cup)

The Palace fans should be embarssed by how many they take, we took nearly 400 to Hudders on a tuesday night when we had been playing shit football the few weeks leading up to the game. :nono::wrong:

Oh and for the crap joke.

People say me and my missus are like chalk and cheese.

I'm white and thin and she's got a mouldy fanny that stinks of Stilton.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I would say they should take 200-300 more, maybe not double as they have to go there once more this season, (although we still took 900 to wycombe in the cup)

The Palace fans should be embarssed by how many they take, we took nearly 400 to Hudders on a tuesday night when we had been playing shit football the few weeks leading up to the game. :nono::wrong:

Oh and for the crap joke.

People say me and my missus are like chalk and cheese.

I'm white and thin and she's got a mouldy fanny that stinks of Stilton.

OIIII, i can't be f***ed to pm you, so i`ll ask you noww!
are you coming out tonight:smile:?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
OIIII, i can't be f***ed to pm you, so i`ll ask you noww!
are you coming out tonight:smile:?

Might aswell, will :drink:ing be on the activity list?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here