Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Back track back track back track.
You know you're free to quote what Giraffe has said. So either prove him wrong with a linked quote from here, or apologise for being a numpty and move along.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
And I gave you direct quotes from your Chairman, and you ignored them.

Lets not get into this again - none of the direct quotes said that we had paid anything upfront as you claimed or indeed that we had a contract that would mean he became a permanent signing at the end of the loan. You can't quote things in black and white for someone that don't actually follow what you are claiming - it makes you look silly.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
So is that some sort of apology to Hillian 1 then?

This must be the return of Seaside or Glen Murray

Apologise for what, I was being directed to a quote that did not substantiate a claim he was making. I would be happy to admit I am wrong, although for the record all I have asked for is proof as it sounded unlikely so not really wrong. I thank President for supplying this. I think that is fair.

Lets not get into this again - none of the direct quotes said that we had paid anything upfront as you claimed or indeed that we had a contract that would mean he became a permanent signing at the end of the loan. You can't quote things in black and white for someone that don't actually follow what you are claiming - it makes you look silly.

No, it makes you look quite stupid in fact. I have posted what your Chairman said when asked the question and you are trying to twist his words not mine.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
No, it makes you look quite stupid in fact. I have posted what your Chairman said when asked the question and you are trying to twist his words not mine.

NO, I am not twisting any words. You are telling me he has said something that it is clear he hasn't based upon your quote. I asked you to highlight the bit you were referring to and you could not. I'm not getting into this any further as it is fruitless and petty. But please don't try to come across all righteous.

NO, I am not twisting any words. You are telling me he has said something that it is clear he hasn't based upon your quote. I asked you to highlight the bit you were referring to and you could not. I'm not getting into this any further as it is fruitless and petty. But please don't try to come across all righteous.

You're a grade one hatstand.

Be gone fool.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As I understand it the undisclosed fee includes Palace paying his wages until the end of the season until he signs a permanent deal on July 1st (from my RELIABLE source). If you don't believe me you will have to wait until July 1st when Agent Dobbie signs for your club.

Look grimbo , you haven't got a source , tomatoe sauce or any any source you care to make up . Let the charade go because you know as much about the dobbie deal as the rest of us ie SFA . Up your way the only sauce is parsley to go with yer cod .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Look grimbo , you haven't got a source , tomatoe sauce or any any source you care to make up . Let the charade go because you know as much about the dobbie deal as the rest of us ie SFA . Up your way the only sauce is parsley to go with yer cod .

Just wait until July 1st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here