Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
FFS, I'm trying to show you that there is NOT an option, it is sealed however he plays even if, god forbid, he gets a bad injury*.

I have no idea if there has been a payment already

*That is sincere, I wish no harm to him, only your club.

Where does Steve Browett say that then? Again if you could highlight. So are you seriously saying that if Dobbie were to suffer a bad injury that would keep him out of the game for a season that we would still sign him or that we would even sign a contract that sipulates that? Dude seriously have a word woith yourself and think about what you are saying. I am not denying that we want to or indeed are probably going to sign him in the summer. But you guys are getting so wound up that we have actually signed him rather than it being the standard loan with an option to buy it is really quite sad. :facepalm:

Where does Steve Browett say that then? Again if you could highlight. So are you seriously saying that if Dobbie were to suffer a bad injury that would keep him out of the game for a season that we would still sign him or that we would even sign a contract that sipulates that? Dude seriously have a word woith yourself and think about what you are saying. I am not denying that we want to or indeed are probably going to sign him in the summer. But you guys are getting so wound up that we have actually signed him rather than it being the standard loan with an option to buy it is really quite sad. :facepalm:

Idiot.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes Gus certainly has attracted some huge names hasn't he. There is errr, Ulloa and errr, ummm errr lets see errr .... nope. Gold dust, I tell thee Gold dust.

Our academy is also failing I see, damn it. Only having the likes of Boatend, Allassani, Kaikai, Palmer and Dymond coming through. Your academy will be so much better once you have built it - stands to reason, of course it does due to the years it has had to establish a reputation in the game. Oh hang on.

So they are worried about the likes of Crawley attracting fans to them instead of us? Riiiiiiight. OK. Thanks for your comments.

Your attendances are lower than CPFC2010 forecast they could get them to FACT
They realised Gus was more capable of attracting players than Freedman, which is why when Freedman left they went for more of a name. FACT
At the time I posted you were all saying you were going to get a new ground at Bromley, I said I'd been told it was never going to happen, and that the best there was a slightly rebuilt Selhurst. FACT
I said that Zaha would be sold in January as they needed to finance the above and that was the only way FACT
I said that they would sell Zaha but not spend any money on bringing in players FACT

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Your attendances are lower than CPFC2010 forecast they could get them to FACT
They realised Gus was more capable of attracting players than Freedman, which is why when Freedman left they went for more of a name. FACT
At the time I posted you were all saying you were going to get a new ground at Bromley, I said I'd been told it was never going to happen, and that the best there was a slightly rebuilt Selhurst. FACT
I said that Zaha would be sold in January as they needed to finance the above and that was the only way FACT
I said that they would sell Zaha but not spend any money on bringing in players FACT

This is the most awesomest FACT I have ever seen. The CPFC board jointly agreeing that Gus Poyet is more capable than Freedman to attract players. What in Gods name does Gustavo have to do with any of this? As if they would think along those random lines!

I'm not disputing the selling of Zaha FACTs or the redeveloped ground FACTs. Although do not understand how you can state they are FACTs without submitting any kind of evidence or source beyond someone I know who knows them said this to me and now I'm telling you with no agenda or negative spin or nuffink honest guv.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not at all. I don't really care if he stays or goes back right now. Hasn't shown that he isn't good enough or that he is particularly worth it either. I said I would kind of like him to go back just as it would seem to really upset you guys and therefore be funny.

How do you know any fee as part of any transfer has been paid? Steve Browett says he believes the player will be with us next year and that a fee is agreed, not a done deal and I fail to see how any initial fee would have been paid for him. It is a loan with an option to buy as is common place in football. The important word here is option.

You are paying ALL his wages while he is on loan until June 30th , then a permanent deal is signed. Making loan payments constitutes an initial fee.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is the most awesomest FACT I have ever seen. The CPFC board jointly agreeing that Gus Poyet is more capable than Freedman to attract players. What in Gods name does Gustavo have to do with any of this? As if they would think along those random lines!

I'm not disputing the selling of Zaha FACTs or the redeveloped ground FACTs. Although do not understand how you can state they are FACTs without submitting any kind of evidence or source beyond someone I know who knows them said this to me and now I'm telling you with no agenda or negative spin or nuffink honest guv.

I just passed on what I was told, and all of it has happened. Obviously I can't prove the conversation but I can prove that what he said seems to have happened. The Gus point is hearsay obviously, but it is interesting that when Doogie left they didn't go for another young manager but a tried and tested manager with a few contacts.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
You are paying ALL his wages while he is on loan until June 30th , then a permanent deal is signed. Making loan payments constitutes an initial fee.

Making loan payments constitues an initial fee? Tosh. Making loan payments constitues making loan payments. Like renting a house, at the end of the lease you don't own it or even have paid any of it's value off. Is there a source stating that we are paying all of the wages or is this another convenient NSC FACT that only exists here in this realm?

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
I just passed on what I was told, and all of it has happened. Obviously I can't prove the conversation but I can prove that what he said seems to have happened. The Gus point is hearsay obviously, but it is interesting that when Doogie left they didn't go for another young manager but a tried and tested manager with a few contacts.

Wonder why they didn't approach Gus seeing as he is so amazing at attracting players - so much more so than Freedman?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't understand the Dobie discussion by the way. No one knows that the clubs have agreed. And frankly who cares.

He ceased being a Brighton player when he decided to play for that deluded bunch of half wits. If that somehow changes and he ends up coming back then he will be a Brighton player again. End of really.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wonder why they didn't approach Gus seeing as he is so amazing at attracting players - so much more so than Freedman?

Because they would have no chance of getting him you deluded fool. If he has turned down premiership teams to stay with us I hardly think he is going to want to come and be manager at your tin pot club.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Not at all. I don't really care if he stays or goes back right now. Hasn't shown that he isn't good enough or that he is particularly worth it either. I said I would kind of like him to go back just as it would seem to really upset you guys and therefore be funny.

How do you know any fee as part of any transfer has been paid? Steve Browett says he believes the player will be with us next year and that a fee is agreed, not a done deal and I fail to see how any initial fee would have been paid for him. It is a loan with an option to buy as is common place in football. The important word here is option.
So do you think this has all been agreed without talking to Dobbie and his agent about the contract offered. Do you not think Dobbie and his agent may be able to take legal action if the contract is now broken.

Because they would have no chance of getting him you deluded fool. If he has turned down premiership teams to stay with us I hardly think he is going to want to come and be manager at your tin pot club.

Ignore the idiot, he's being deliberately obtuse.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
I don't understand the Dobie discussion by the way. No one knows that the clubs have agreed. And frankly who cares.

He ceased being a Brighton player when he decided to play for that deluded bunch of half wits. If that somehow changes and he ends up coming back then he will be a Brighton player again. End of really.

Exactly this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Making loan payments constitues an initial fee? Tosh. Making loan payments constitues making loan payments. Like renting a house, at the end of the lease you don't own it or even have paid any of it's value off. Is there a source stating that we are paying all of the wages or is this another convenient NSC FACT that only exists here in this realm?

As I understand it the undisclosed fee includes Palace paying his wages until the end of the season until he signs a permanent deal on July 1st (from my RELIABLE source). If you don't believe me you will have to wait until July 1st when Agent Dobbie signs for your club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here