Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace posters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm suprised we didn't try something like that all over Sussex in a massive "WE ARE BACK" publicity campaign this summer... however it goes without saying we didn't need it in the end.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
"8300 sold so far (includes long term deals we have honoured with no income to us). 10,000 is the target but 9000 matches last year's total. Now is the time for all Palace fans to stand up and be counted by buying a season ticket".

f*** me

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm suprised we didn't try something like that all over Sussex in a massive "WE ARE BACK" publicity campaign this summer... however it goes without saying we didn't need it in the end.

Personally I'd leave North Sussex to Crawley and Palace. We don't need it. Plenty of support where it matters.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"Come and watch us tear up the bottom 6 places in the Championship next season, and marvel at our new league one striker. In a shit venue, surrounded by dog shit covered pavements, next to a supermarket"

I'd be sold if I didn't already have a season ticket at the Amex. :down:

what like this!

Attachments

• scan0001 (6).jpg
    scan0001 (6).jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 809

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hate to defend them, but is it not a bit disrespectful to Crawley Town FC for Palace to be going idiot-fishing in the Crawley area?

It must be a right pain for Palace that, now their crowds are dropping and they're desperate to pick up more floaters, Crawley are in line for their most successful season ever. Remember the fuss Gillingham made when Charlton started running coaches from their part of Kent? This is similar, surely. A town with its very own Football League team for the first time ever, and they're finding posters around town begging the locals to come to Selhurst Park.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hate to defend them, but is it not a bit disrespectful to Crawley Town FC for Palace to be going idiot-fishing in the Crawley area?

It must be a right pain for Palace that, now their crowds are dropping and they're desperate to pick up more floaters, Crawley are in line for their most successful season ever. Remember the fuss Gillingham made when Charlton started running coaches from their part of Kent? This is similar, surely. A town with its very own Football League team for the first time ever, and they're finding posters around town begging the locals to come to Selhurst Park.
How I'd chuckle if they met in the league the season after next.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Quite. Not sure why they think posters in Crawley will piss us off either. We've sold our tickets with ease. If they want to desperately pick up some more chavs to go to Selhurst by scouring Crawley than fine by me

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Come on now everyone be fair. Selhurst Park is a magnificent stadium, state of the art facilities for a modern forward thinking football club. The fans are well balanced knowledgable supporters and the club does so much for the community it is a part of. The team is really going places and it's development squad will soon be the envy of the footballing community, what's not to like? Sorry did I say Selhurst? I meant The Amex, but I'm sure you knew!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here