Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace posters

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
On the subject of our support at Withers vs Palace's numbers at Smellworst Pork, a little reminder that although Smellworst is indeed a dive, it DOES have roofs (ON ALL STANDS!!) and therefore acoustics + other facilities and pubs within walking distance and no discernable transport arrangements of a detrimental nature.

All of this makes Smellworst a far more palatable experience for the club's fans than Withers was for us.

Also we sold out for several years during 6,000/7,000 capacity years at Withers and only lost numbers after YEARS AND YEARS of enduring that sub-standard, roofless, acoustically disasterous, beerless, transport-unfriendly, expensive and facility-less athletics track...get the picture now?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Everything that you write.
Which part of Moulsecombe do you live in?
It's MOULSECOOMB numbnuts. Oh silly me Nigels mum must have the night off writing. It might be a shit hole in some parts of Moulsecoomb, but you lot wouldn't have the balls to walk through there on match days. Croydon or Moulsecoomb? scoomb every time.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
It's MOULSECOOMB numbnuts. Oh silly me Nigels mum must have the night off writing. It might be a shit hole in some parts of Moulsecoomb, but you lot wouldn't have the balls to walk through there on match days. Croydon or Moulsecoomb? scoomb every time.
How would I know how to spell that.Not exactly on all the posh shops is it knob head.
Paris ,Barcelona,Milan,MOULSECOOMB.I wouldn't walk through Beirut on matchdays either.So what.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I don't know how to break it to you Pikey, but Beirut isn't in the Championship. Or though you could be forgiven for thinking that on your way to home games.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

I love how they announce the name on Southern Trains, "We are now approaching Moulsecomm", they make it sound like a nice place to live!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I actually like it here. It has a bad reputation that by and large it doesn't deserve any more. I was brought up in Portslade, then lived in Whitehawk. I have to be honest and say that I'd rather be back in Portslade, but give me Moulsecoomb over Shitehawk any day.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
It's nice to support a football club instead of a stadium. I congratulate Falmer on their promotion to the Championship.

I feel sorry for those that sat in a shithole the last 15 years. Now the Gloryhunters are in town because they have padded seats and a half-decent team.

Why don't you actually try reading the rest of the thread? And don't feel sorry for me, because for the last 14yrs or so I've had one thing to feel grateful for, that I don't support a bunch of thieving gits - when you pay back the money you owe all those local businesses then I might listen to anything you have to say.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Sorry to butt in, but this Glenn Murray fella we've nicked from you lot (thieving gits etc etc)....Is he any good? You know, good enough to have on our posters in a years time maybe? With a slogan 'Always laughing at Brighton' perhaps?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I actually like it here. It has a bad reputation that by and large it doesn't deserve any more. I was brought up in Portslade, then lived in Whitehawk. I have to be honest and say that I'd rather be back in Portslade, but give me Moulsecoomb over Shitehawk any day.

I would disagree with that comment as I live in Whitehawk and it's a reasonably nice place to live..

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry to butt in, but this Glenn Murray fella we've nicked from you lot (thieving gits etc etc)....Is he any good? You know, good enough to have on our posters in a years time maybe? With a slogan 'Always laughing at Brighton' perhaps?

Playing for a very good team in League One he was good. Playing for a not very good team in the Championship he'll be the same as he was in 2009-2010 in League One, nothing special if that.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I would disagree with that comment as I live in Whitehawk and it's a reasonably nice place to live..

Apologies Marc, just speaking how I find. It was 10 years ago that I lived in Whitehawk though. My Sister still lives in Wiston Road, and she likes it there, so each to their own I suppose.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's nice to support a football club instead of a stadium. I congratulate Falmer on their promotion to the Championship.

I feel sorry for those that sat in a shithole the last 15 years. Now the Gloryhunters are in town because they have padded seats and a half-decent team.

at least it was only 12 years sat in a shit hole, you lot have sat in a shit hole for a lot longer and will do under its sold off as a caravan park

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here