Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in more trouble?

Feb 14, 2010
If true its a sad day, but typical Nigels to lose their ground without even a mild fight. No York City potest where the goal poast went ome with the fans, no fans United, no fireworks and walk outs, just a mild "thats not very nice", Typical palace. I for one will miss brighton v palace at selhurst.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I read through the whole thread , they still haven't cottoned onto the fact that the ground will be bought by a developer for housing/retail. The council say Selhurst will stay as a sporting venue but if the club folds or relocates (groundshares) the developer can then apply for a change of use. Croydon Council are currently abiding by the law and if circumstances change will be able to consider other options.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
They kinda helped us, Only to be fair like.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Thats shocking! Fans united day!

When's the day?

I'll be there.

I'd like to see them fail miserable and get destroyed by football teams for years to come, I don't want them folding because someone took their stadium away. I need to witness their relegation out of the football league before I let them go

Thats shocking! Fans united day!
Indeed.

But let's await developments ...

Monday's game can be an Albion Fans United day. We will WHOLEHEARTEDLY expect the mighty West Bromwich boys to do their DUTY.

Rescuing the Palace from a fate which actually looks to me to be at least as bad as anything Archer and Bellotti had in store for us can wait until after Wednesday, on Sunday, if you see what I mean.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
At the moment this is pure speculation.

Could be a palace fan using a bit of kidology to get a sell out crowd, and create a decent atmosphere for the West Brom game.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I read through the whole thread , they still haven't cottoned onto the fact that the ground will be bought by a developer for housing/retail. The council say Selhurst will stay as a sporting venue but if the club folds or relocates (groundshares) the developer can then apply for a change of use. Croydon Council are currently abiding by the law and if circumstances change will be able to consider other options.

Shut up you cock.
We will be alright and I would rather go to non league and start again than accept help from you lot.

No offence but unlike you we have some pride,

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
If they do go tits up, even more knobheads from Croydon will have too much time on there hands, and no doubt spend it on OUR forum.

Try fighting to save your club instead of posting on here scumbags.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Err...well yes I posted it you cheeky murther funker.

:lolol:

What we don't want or need is insincere messages of condolences on here .
The original post on the BBS was bollocks and you lot would love it if we were completely f***ed.Believe me we would in reverse.Lets just wait and see until you lot stain your trousers over our imminent demise.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here