Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in more trouble?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I followed the click-through to the BBS site - was surprised to see that, despite the potential "last game" scenario, there were only 32 visitors to the site. Are there loads of other Palace message boards? Or are Palace fans not really that interested? If the latter, I'd be slightly worried - it strikes me they may need a bit more commitment over the coming weeks and months....

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I followed the click-through to the BBS site - was surprised to see that, despite the potential "last game" scenario, there were only 32 visitors to the site. Are there loads of other Palace message boards? Or are Palace fans not really that interested? If the latter, I'd be slightly worried - it strikes me they may need a bit more commitment over the coming weeks and months....

Think it's because not a lot of them can read.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Fcuk Palace - if they can't be bothered why should we be getting our knickers in a twist about them.
When all the shit happened to the Albion we discovered it by taking an interest in the back room machinations of Arsehole and Bellend and "mobilised" accordingly - the same happened with Doncaster. All the stuff about a new fans united day and all that - if it comes to it let palace organise it in the council owned park they'll be playing in

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Fcuk Palace - if they can't be bothered why should we be getting our knickers in a twist about them.
When all the shit happened to the Albion we discovered it by taking an interest in the back room machinations of Arsehole and Bellend and "mobilised" accordingly - the same happened with Doncaster. All the stuff about a new fans united day and all that - if it comes to it let palace organise it in the council owned park they'll be playing in

Indeed, you wouldn't get me turning up anyhow. I'll leave it to the others who get a hard on through playing old beetles songs at our home games.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fucks sake Albion...do we really get any pleasure out of seeing Palace go down the swanee because of financial mismanagement and greed rather than because their team is shit?...The Palace team, under Warnock at least, was f***ing good..that team does not deserve relegation, even if the club does.

I know some of their fans are dickheads who took great joy in kicking us when we were down but just as many tried to help, just because we ended up at f***ing Gillingham and then at the theatre of shit and some of their pikey kid supporters thought that was funny do we have to stoop to that level too?

I loathe Palace with the proper loathing that a master has for his serf, their fans are misguided fools and the team play in clown costumes but life without them would be less worthwhile.

I wish them all the best, because football is what it is all about. Not f***ing Ron Noades, Simon Jordan or PWC.

You'll miss them when they're gone.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seems some Palarse fans forget that they have been extracting the urine from us and now the boot is on the other foot they don't like it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
post on that thread : Folk on HOL seem to be getting very upset about some alleged statement from BG coming up on SSN.

What did Bens Grandad say ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here