Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in more trouble?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
If they do go tits up, even more knobheads from Croydon will have too much time on there hands, and no doubt spen't come the we saved our club bollocks.d it on OUR forum.

Try fighting to save your club instead of posting on here scumbags.
You only got lucky because one man came to your rescue.All the marches ,fan days etc.meant nothing.Without bloom you would be in a worse position than us.So don't come the we saved our club bollocks.:lolol:

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
You only got lucky because one man came to your rescue.All the marches ,fan days etc.meant nothing.Without bloom you would be in a worse position than us.So don't come the we saved our club bollocks.:lolol:

You really are a dick.

Do something constructive to save your club, or post on a rival fans site?

Trying getting off your arse and actually supporting your own team.

Respect to our Chairman, but he bankrolled the new stadium you thick and ugly queer shit-eating cocksucker. That's like taking the place of a bank. Others took the club far enough for him to be able to do that, you worthless sewer scum spawn of filthy pikey incest.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
:lolol:

What we don't want or need is insincere messages of condolences on here .
The original post on the BBS was bollocks and you lot would love it if we were completely f***ed.Believe me we would in reverse.Lets just wait and see until you lot stain your trousers over our imminent demise.:wave:

What a sad little man you are.

I sincerely hope that Palace don't go under. It is horrible, just horrible, to see this sort of thing happening to a football club and I don't feel any differently just because its Palace.

Apart from the occasional prick like you, the majority of Palace fans I have met have been likeable and knowledgeable about football. Would far rather a Palace fan than a Man United or Chelsea supporting glory-hunting armchair no-nothing c*nt. Any day of the week.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I am amazed at the utter lack of activity from the fans at Croydon (and Portsmouth).
For some reason I read Build a Bonfire again on Friday and the stuff that went on for eighteen months before D-Day was incredible, Campaigning in the media, and everywhere from the FA in London, to Mellor in Lancashire, and from Rochdale to the York abandonment.
It was fcuking important to us and we made a hell of a fuss, gained public support and ultimatley got rid of the bastards, albeit losing the ground in the process.

But here we've got Croydon learning they might have one crucial relegation game remaining at their home slum and .......... nothing. Just some dickhead who would rather go bust than accept help from fellow football fans. Wel fucck him!

And what about Pompeyscum? They are in an even worse mess. What have we seen? That Mr Portsmouth nutter leading a march of 30-40 skates through Portsmouth, for the benefit of Fred Dineage TV, whilst the priority for most is getting a ticket for the cup final. Pathetic.

They simply don't deserve to survive.

:nono:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Doesn't sound good at all.

Got to admit to a bit of schadenfreude but when it comes down to it I really wouldn't want to see tham go out of business.

Are their fans doing anything to secure their future? All seems pretty quiet to me. Guess that Pompey's troubles are the only ones that are going to grab any headlines since they are in the Premiershite and for most that is the only league in the country.

Got to admit to a bit of schadenfreude but when it comes down to it I really wouldn't want to see tham go out of business.

Are their fans doing anything to secure their future? All seems pretty quiet to me. Guess that Pompey's troubles are the only ones that are going to grab any headlines since they are in the Premiershite and for most that is the only league in the country.

I wouldn't take too much notice of the BBS poster. Bit of an attention seeking idiot with no inside information at all, apparently.
There are fans who are lobbying various groups and local mp's and a demonstration is to be held at PWC's head office on Monday so I believe.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
I wouldn't take too much notice of the BBS poster. Bit of an attention seeking idiot with no inside information at all, apparently.
There are fans who are lobbying various groups and local mp's and a demonstration is to be held at PWC's head office on Monday so I believe.

Well good luck in your survival. You may be scum but you're our scum and you need to stick around so we can give you a pasting at Falmer :thumbsup:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
that would be a shame as I was rather looking forward to them being in the same division as us next season after they lose to WBA and the awful Wednesday, and then even more so to leaving them behind when we get promoted - a man can dream can't he?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
that would be a shame as I was rather looking forward to them being in the same division as us next season after they lose to WBA and the awful Wednesday, and then even more so to leaving them behind when we get promoted - a man can dream can't he?

Would be great but I fear we'll be travelling to Hillsborough next year and not Selhurst (or wherever)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is years of lairy payback to give Palace, if they fold I will be gutted. If they lose their ground and have to groundshare with Charlton or Millwall I will not be in the least bit upset though. Be good for them to feel some of the pain we've had after all the gloating by them :thumbsup:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

You are of course completely right......

...However, I'm sure you'd kill for that "one man" right now.....so enjoy Gillingham, if you need directions I'm sure their will be plenty of people on here able to assist.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There is years of lairy payback to give Palace, if they fold I will be gutted. If they lose their ground and have to groundshare with Charlton or Millwall I will not be in the least bit upset though. Be good for them to feel some of the pain we've had after all the gloating by them :thumbsup:

I think that's the point that some Palarse fans forget.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
Showed this to a Palace supporting mate...the guy who started the thread is a Charlton fan. Apparently Palace have a pre-season game with Chelsea lined up at Selhurst

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Are their fans doing anything to secure their future? All seems pretty quiet to me.

This.

I have a lot of empathy with Palace fans but some of the idiots who come on here reduce me to wondering if it wouldn't be better if they just drifted into oblivion......................

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
If Palace did have the misfortune of losing their home ground, where would they go? I know Brighton was not in debt when we lost the goldstone but we still had to go to gillingham to play before we went to withers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here