Good evening sellhurts poundland

your piky dad forgot to give you this today

Attachments

• chavs-on-holiday.jpg
    chavs-on-holiday.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 187

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
So you admit that you're heading for the Blue Square Premier then?
Inevitable,isn't it?
Good riddance!
Oh,and take your f***ing Charity Shield with you,eh Jaimie?

f*** off you f***ing council housed f***ing nob end skank. You're a nothing club, you're f***ing shit. Enjoy folding WANKER!

:laugh:

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
I hate to be the parent figure but I apologise for Selhurst Wonderland. It's like I'm his dad & am taking him away from a party to force feed him Ritalin to calm him. Too many Party Rings, ADHD & sugar don't mix well. Every club has a village idiot, this is one of our many unfortunately.

Anyway, Palace fan in peace.

It's good to see so many Brighton fans giving support to our plight. We were in a similar position when Goldberg bought our club & almost destroyed us, this is nothing new to us. Just as when you lost your ground & almost your existance I, like many, had a great deal of sympathy & anger at the way a football club, a community & a city can be ripped apart. I threw a few quid in the pot knowing that it wouldn't do much but it might possibly help a bit.

Rivalry is rivalry, you're all gay, we're all caravan dwellers but it shames me to see supposed fans revilling in another club going bust. In fact it's disgraceful. A lot of the comments here have been well received by myself but others have been embarrassing to read (mainly Wonderland but some of your own fans!)

We'll get through it, as you guys have, & hopefully we'll see you next season (if you get promoted!)

S C E

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I hate to be the parent figure but I apologise for Selhurst Wonderland. It's like I'm his dad & am taking him away from a party to force feed him Ritalin to calm him. Too many Party Rings, ADHD & sugar don't mix well. Every club has a village idiot, this is one of our many unfortunately.

It's good to see so many Brighton fans giving support to our plight. We were in a similar position when Goldberg bought our club & almost destroyed us, this is nothing new to us. Just as when you lost your ground & almost your existance I, like many, had a great deal of sympathy & anger at the way a football club, a community & a city can be ripped apart. I threw a few quid in the pot knowing that it wouldn't do much but it might possibly help a bit.

Rivalry is rivalry, you're all gay, we're all caravan dwellers but it shames me to see supposed fans revilling in another club going bust. In fact it's disgraceful. A lot of the comments here have been well received by myself but others have been embarrassing to read (mainly Wonderland but some of your own fans!)

We'll get through it, as you guys have, & hopefully we'll see you next season (if you get promoted!)

S C E

Welcome,and a sensible 1st post.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

S C E

Good to have you on,your fans have come on this thread and left rivalries
aside for a while,all except that twat wonderland and i'm glad his own fans think he's an embarrasment.:bigwave:

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
A Brighton fan linked this site as a show of support on HOL and it's embarrassing to see the way some 'fans' of ours react to positive comments from people who actually understand the gravity of the situation. It's a shame that a few pre-pubescents, the majority of them see Charlton as our main rivals, have to jump on a bandwagon and come on to your message board giving it the Barry Big Bollocks just to get a rise.

This is why I don't sit in Block B Lower Stand anymore & pay an extra £10 a game to sit in the Main Stand where my view is obscured by a fat pole (not the type that comes here stealing our jobs) :wink:

S C E

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here