Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace face eviction from Selhurst!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I bet you f***ing can't you wight woyal rank pot!

Good comeback. I'd get muumy and daddy to complain to the hospital if I were you-when you were circumcised they threw away the wrong bit.

When you go down this season you will be back to 4000/5000 home crowds just like in the early 80s before Coppell took over. Then when you lose selhurst and you go down again you will be down to about 1500/2000 when its Accrington on a Tuesday night playing at Gillingham. Going to be great fun to watch. We will sure to give you a Mullery V sign as we pass you up the league in our brand new, and debt free ground. Nothing personal like, just 30 years of hurt. Now that's the palace done, what about the other lot down at Fratton?

Dream on weed.
f***ing hell! one post of yours that doesn't mention the Charity Shield!!!!
Mind you,it pwobably did(you are Bwian,aren't you?) but I lost interest after your first word.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
as much as I detest them I would never want them to go out of business and cease (SP?) to be. Not forgetting some Scum fans (Portscum included) helped us through our troubled times.

BUT having said that I would LOVE to pass Scum & Portscum (with one season in the same division so we can BEAT them on and off the pitch!) on the way up whilst they both fall to the lower leagues for 20years and we LAUGH at their patheticness!

Jan 30, 2008
QUOTE=Bwian;3145930]Right on cue the pond life arrives.[/QUOTE]

and only the other day he was sucking up like a new born baby :tosser:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Rilly,rilly and more rilly with you,ain't it Bwisey?
You get an ewection weplying to me,don't you,you sexy thang?

eee i ee i eee i oh
down the football league you go...

oh selhurst park
hetting bulldozed down
oh selhurst park being bulldozed down...

one simon jordon
there's only 1 simon jordon

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Rilly,rilly and more rilly with you,ain't it Bwisey?
You get an ewection weplying to me,don't you,you sexy thang?

You Stupid Boy. You're not even very good at trying to be funny-best you just f*** off and play with your fellow knuckle draggers on BBS. In case you've forgotten how to get there, here's the link-www.pondlife.com

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
a starter for 10 for songs for saturday

eee i eee i eee i oh
down the football league they go
and when they get evicted
this is what we'll sing
laughing at the palace
laughing at the palace
with Alan Mullery King

You can't pay your rent on your selhurst wonderland, your selhurst wonderland, your going down the pan.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
...and no mention of the Chawity Shield!
We ain't finished yet jizz mop.
Always a league above you wankers!

to be honest mate, having read the thread about the young lad on the holmsdale online, ive temporarily stopped palace baiting. Stuffing knocked out of me - see my post REMF james gilbert thread. respect to his family

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here