Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace face eviction from Selhurst!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Amazing, you are a legend. How old are you, 12?

I think you'll find that Sellout Blunderland :mendoza: has an IQ of 12 which entitles him to go on the sunshine bus to school. :p

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hate to be the parent figure but I apologise for Selhurst Wonderland. It's like I'm his dad & am taking him away from a party to force feed him Ritalin to calm him. Too many Party Rings, ADHD & sugar don't mix well. Every club has a village idiot, this is one of our many unfortunately.

Anyway, Palace fan in peace.

It's good to see so many Brighton fans giving support to our plight. We were in a similar position when Goldberg bought our club & almost destroyed us, this is nothing new to us. Just as when you lost your ground & almost your existance I, like many, had a great deal of sympathy & anger at the way a football club, a community & a city can be ripped apart. I threw a few quid in the pot knowing that it wouldn't do much but it might possibly help a bit.

Rivalry is rivalry, you're all gay, we're all caravan dwellers but it shames me to see supposed fans revilling in another club going bust. In fact it's disgraceful. A lot of the comments here have been well received by myself but others have been embarrassing to read (mainly Wonderland but some of your own fans!)

We'll get through it, as you guys have, & hopefully we'll see you next season (if you get promoted!)

S C E

Welcome to NSC , another sensible Palace fan to tip the balance away from the numpties like SW and SE25. :)

Everlast

Sep 3, 2009
I hate to be the parent figure but I apologise for Selhurst Wonderland. It's like I'm his dad & am taking him away from a party to force feed him Ritalin to calm him. Too many Party Rings, ADHD & sugar don't mix well. Every club has a village idiot, this is one of our many unfortunately.

Anyway, Palace fan in peace.

It's good to see so many Brighton fans giving support to our plight. We were in a similar position when Goldberg bought our club & almost destroyed us, this is nothing new to us. Just as when you lost your ground & almost your existance I, like many, had a great deal of sympathy & anger at the way a football club, a community & a city can be ripped apart. I threw a few quid in the pot knowing that it wouldn't do much but it might possibly help a bit.

Rivalry is rivalry, you're all gay, we're all caravan dwellers but it shames me to see supposed fans revilling in another club going bust. In fact it's disgraceful. A lot of the comments here have been well received by myself but others have been embarrassing to read (mainly Wonderland but some of your own fans!)

We'll get through it, as you guys have, & hopefully we'll see you next season (if you get promoted!)

S C E

Indeed, S C E.

It's a shame that the genuine show of support from the Albion fans has been somewhat tainted by the inane bilge of one particular poster.

However, we shouldn't allow it to taint this thread. There are plenty of decent Brighton fans around and I for one would like to thank them for their support :thumbsup:

Don't ever apologise on my behalf again SCE.
There's an awful lot of 2 facedness going on here.I posted what I believe.A few on here are good posters,many others aren't.This is a forum and a rival forum to Palace fans at that!
Do you read Palace forums? We get trolling on there too you know.I post things up to provoke a response.All these whiney little bitches complaining of that are the very same whiney little bitches who post replies to me.
So from one Palace supporter to another,mind your f***ing own and don't let me get to you.
As long as I'm getting to this lot,my work is progressing.
TTFN.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
There's an awful lot of 2 facedness going on here.I posted what I believe.A few on here are good posters,many others aren't.This is a forum and a rival forum to Palace fans at that!
Do you read Palace forums? We get trolling on there too you know.I post things up to provoke a response.All these whiney little bitches complaining of that are the very same whiney little bitches who post replies to me.
So from one Palace supporter to another,mind your f***ing own and don't let me get to you.
TTFN.

Please use spaces after punctuation.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
TTFN.

What you don't seem to realise though, is that you only impress one person.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
TTFN.

You seem to be mellowing with old age,some of that post made sense.
BHA fans knocking you is onr thing but when its your own mob,maybe its hit a nerve.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I actually quite like reading your posts Smelly. They're full of shit on the whole of course but I enjoy the binfests you stir up.

For sensible Palace views we have SJLM, Little Al (to a degree) and the other one whose name escapes me.

SW is our pet Palace 'tard who provides entertainment for a few minutes. Once I'm bored with him, I just stop reading his posts, job done.

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
TTFN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a twat, i doubt if you can even remember the last time we played you little boy. now do your homework and mummy will take you to the park tomorrow. You know you shouldnt be talking to adults on the computer. Night Night little boy:wanker:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You've got to admire the cheek of old Tangoman. He's just put next years season tickets on sale. I can't see them being a big seller.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I may be in the minority here but I'd like to see us in the same division as Palace again. A Palace in disarray in the same division as us with our fortunes improving would be excellent schaudenfraude as we hammer them home and away for a couple of seasons :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you think they are short on money? I'd advise any Palace fan who's up for this to pay with a credit card.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I actually quite like reading your posts Smelly. They're full of shit on the whole of course but I enjoy the binfests you stir up.

For sensible Palace views we have SJLM, Little Al (to a degree) and the other one whose name escapes me.

SW is our pet Palace 'tard who provides entertainment for a few minutes. Once I'm bored with him, I just stop reading his posts, job done.

To a degree? Cheeky bastard.:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here