Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace face eviction from Selhurst!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This is very worrying, hate to see it happen to any club, didn't like seeing it happen to you lot, relegation due to bad management etc is funny, this stuff isn't. The main problem at the moment is that we are in the Championship. Anyone can and will beat anyone, meaning nobody is exempt from the possibility of relegation, which is mirrored slightly in League 1. Problem with this being that going down would put us out of business for good.

I don't think it'll go yet, but it won't be long.

And for those who said about new buyers and rumours circling, their are none. Not one solitary rumour.

Good luck to Brighton in future, money wise of course, as you know better than most how bad this is, and I would hate to see it happen to someone so important in my footballing life, it is much sadder watching a rival struggle financially than some team you don't care about, like Blackpool, for example.

Do inform me if and when you find a new rival.

Ah, bless!

There are some decent palarse fans but then there's the likes of you. Sadly, the likes of you are in the majority so don't come on here blubbing looking for sympathy. Let's hope you find yourselves in the Conference real soon.

While you're waiting for a saviour (who sadly will come along before it gets too bad) here's a little game for you:

Re-arrange the following into a phrase or saying:

? A Shit Give Do Give I Palarse About.

You wankers can work your sympathy up your bollocks!
We shall overcome.
To the likes of small time,perennial lower league types like your 3rd rate selves,losing your ground was fire and brimstone,cats and dogs living together,hell on earth stuff.
Us South East Londoners are built of sterner stuff!
If the worst happens then so be it!
We'll come back bigger and better for it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'll take that as a compliment Wiggy:clap2:

You're nothing like the other palarse pondlife that infests this place on a regular basis (sjlm is ok too). For the likes of you guys I hope things get sorted out. Probably best that you become Albion fans-just in case. :bigwave:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We shall overcome.
To the likes of small time,perennial lower league types like your 3rd rate selves,losing your ground was fire and brimstone,cats and dogs living together,hell on earth stuff.

Right on cue the pond life arrives.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
You're nothing like the other palarse pondlife that infests this place on a regular basis (sjlm is ok too). For the likes of you guys I hope things get sorted out. Probably best that you become Albion fans-just in case. :bigwave:

Blimey, another compliment, I'm doing well tonight.:whisky:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Oh weally Bwian.
Stop twying to lick Cwystal Palace wings all the time!

How very clever of you-now f*** off and try to save that shit pot club of yours because we don't give a damn on here.

can you say "Palarse are more f***ed than Simon Jordan's ring piece"?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
We shall overcome.

When you go down this season you will be back to 4000/5000 home crowds just like in the early 80s before Coppell took over. Then when you lose selhurst and you go down again you will be down to about 1500/2000 when its Accrington on a Tuesday night playing at Gillingham. Going to be great fun to watch. We will sure to give you a Mullery V sign as we pass you up the league in our brand new, and debt free ground. Nothing personal like, just 30 years of hurt. Now that's the palace done, what about the other lot down at Fratton?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You've clearly mistaken us for people who give a damn about your poxy club. Please f*** off and get the collection buckets ready for your next game. Here's 10p to start you off-keep the change.

Now please excuse me-I've got a whole day's imagery of our new stadium's progress to catch up with.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
You've clearly mistaken us for people who give a damn about your poxy club. Please f*** off and get the collection buckets ready for your next game. Here's 10p to start you off-keep the change.

Now please excuse me-I've got a whole day's imagery of our new stadium's progress to catch up with.

Post of the day!

I pissed myself reading that! :lolol:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
When you go down this season you will be back to 4000/5000 home crowds just like in the early 80s before Coppell took over. Then when you lose selhurst and you go down again you will be down to about 1500/2000 when its Accrington on a Tuesday night playing at Gillingham. Going to be great fun to watch. We will sure to give you a Mullery V sign as we pass you up the league in our brand new, and debt free ground. Nothing personal like, just 30 years of hurt. Now that's the palace done, what about the other lot down at Fratton?

Pompey can't even pay their players :lol: So don't worry about them.

Touching post, top marks my son!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
a starter for 10 for songs for saturday

eee i eee i eee i oh
down the football league they go
and when they get evicted
this is what we'll sing
laughing at the palace
laughing at the palace
with Alan Mullery King

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports