Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace expecting crowd of 18-19,000...so thats 8,000 empty seats

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
serious,we didnt sell out last 2 away days to their gaff,this will be no different

Really? I'm pretty sure when we took 6k it was sold out - not sure on the other one but looked completely rammo. We will sell this game out 100% and could easily sell double that esp now a lot more have come back and got amex factor. I know shit loads who can't get a ticket for this match but would like to go - me for example!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
serious,we didnt sell out last 2 away days to their gaff,this will be no different

We DID take over 2700 on both occasions though so I this will definitely sell out, however it will go beyond the current loyalty point limits, which is why the club have got it so wrong with teh ticketing arrangements.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you youngsters know nothing...Stamford Bridge was extremely hairy after the Challis episode..Reichy will tell you all about it ( assuming he was born then)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I know shit loads that are going with or without tickets,pretty sure some with swerve this fixture,as they did last time.
I wish i could find out for sure,but positive we didnt,i know plenty got heldup:),and were detained,but there was plenty of seats.
I cant apply till sunday,but will go either way and if i cant get a ticket in our end,i know im gaurenteed 2 atleast,maybe 4 in their end.
The thread was mocking palace fans for thre shite att,which tobe honest is getting a tad zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
leeds sold their 3300 ina couple of hours,are given 1200 odd pay on the day,what does that tell you?met running scared,palace tit for tat,
if it was a sat,then we would have no probs,youve got to remember that a lot of people that went the last 2 visits,
werent under the strict loyaly points and a lot of old school got tickets,it will be harder this time

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Really? I'm pretty sure when we took 6k it was sold out - not sure on the other one but looked completely rammo. We will sell this game out 100% and could easily sell double that esp now a lot more have come back and got amex factor. I know shit loads who can't get a ticket for this match but would like to go - me for example!

and me?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
you know what ,that's something i never did , had a good after school job working in a grocers shop back in the day.............. paper boys :rolleyes:

I can see you now giving it some smooth to little old ladies who want five pounds of Maris Pipers.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
There will not be 8000 empty seats. The club are anticipating another sell out at 22,500. Our capacity hasn't been 26k for a few years now. Full capacity is about 25k, and 3 blocks of the Arthur Waite are used as segregation.

You will get 2500 or so tickets, we'll sell the rest, and there will be no tickets left to sell on the door. The police are the reason you are only allowed 2500 tickets, the same number they limited Millwall to.

It will be a sellout like Cardiff.

Jan 30, 2008
I can see you now giving it some smooth to little old ladies who want five pounds of Maris Pipers.
as i got wiser i realised some wanted more than that , bloke i worked for was a top bloke, followed the gunners but also the Albion, took me up to Highbury to see Arsenal v Westham , stood in the clock end and witnessed my first bit of crowd Violence ,bit of a shock but soon got used to it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here